how do you reset the daily quest The Originals ?

Merlin

Grandfathered
i visited Historian Llore, but there is no more The Original quest from him after completing one on the first day .. how do you get him to give out the quest daily ? i only get the history question quest that award 5 timewarped badge.

wow thats sad .. no wonder they are doing it till 7 Jan 2020 .. so it is only 10 runs (which is 10 chances) per character to loot.. less than the 14 runs (over 2 weeks daily) in previous years

You can still loot the bosses daily I hope! just no daily quest.
i tried .. only gold .. i will try more .. maybe just badluck getting gold instead of loot .. but will try with more toons and see if loot drops

Ah that should mean its daily loot, I tried killing multiple dragons yesterday and only got gold on the first kill. The fact you got gold should just mean your unlucky loot wise. Try killing a dragon multiple times today, you should only get gold first try.

I am here to make your day. i have 6 level 69-70 toons and ran it both days already. i track everything. yes you can get loot after quests. i got 6 drops on day two. you were just unlucky. keep trying for that warforged gem slot with leech !! out of the 12 drops only 1 warforged zero gem slots so far.

Last edited:
i dont even bother getting the quest anymore. if you can get up early enough you can do your 3 dragon kills then after your server resets do them again.
How does that work? Im EU so if I kill them at like 7AM they are reset that same day say 5PM?

How does that work? Im EU so if I kill them at like 7AM they are reset that same day say 5PM?

Your looting ability resets when the dailies reset. The quest is weekly.

He's saying he loots them before and after reset on the same day, but that will only work every other day.

edit- as in:

day one don't kill.
day two kill before reset and after reset.
day three don't kill.
day four kill before and after.

Still only 4 days of loot over 4 days but you only bother with it two of the four days...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread