How do you fish in STV Extravazanga?

Jonjonho

Veteran
I just like the spot just east of booty bay, I go up and down there.

As you know we have 150 fishing, and we can get +75 Bright Baubles. There's also +100 Aquadynamic Fish Attractors but I don't bother with them as they have limited stocks in vendors (and we don't need more than 225 fishing anyway?)

I go for 2 rare fish for 2 items: Lucky fishing hat and Nat pagle's extreme anglin' boots.

So I don't stop if I get one and not the other, I keep fishing for full 2 hours to get them both.

How do you go about this?

First off you want every point in fishing you can get. The +100 lures are craftable by engineers, use those along with a good pole + fishing enchant, it will decrease the odds of the rare fish getting away : )

Then during the tournament (probably coming Phase 4) which lasts from 2-4 PM server time on Sundays you fish in tasty fish pools anywhere along the coast of STV (besides BB itself). If you have a guard you can fish the good shoreline spots moving up and down to find pools, if not you can fish from the safety of the little Zandalari island between Westfall and the rest of STV.

On average expect to spend around 4-6 weeks to get your drops, if you get un/lucky could take longer or shorter : )

Best of luck out there! : )

Users who are viewing this thread