EU+US How do you efficiently farm Fenissa the Assassin?

Asiyx

Legend
I've recently started farming Fenissa the Assassin to acquire the tunic for my Rogue, but I'm unfamiliar with this rare, and I am uncertain of the spawnpoints and also where her pathing leads her. I've found her all at the same place so far, at the core in the middle of the map. I've seen on a youtube video that NPCscan used to show a blue box of her pathing but apparently it's not accurate. So who here has farmed her efficiently and knows how to get the most out of it? I've heard she also spawns 3 versions of herself too.

Get a high level there to spot as she roams a big area and log off and kill her on your rogue once spotted. this method sucks as allies are every where there and sometimes tag her before you.
Get 2nd account or have friend with high level 2 person mount around until you spot her. That's what I did.

I farmed her on my unsubbed 20 veteran mage. "The rare spawn" spawns 1 hour after you kill her. She spawns either at the place in the middle of the map or the place to the left. On the left place she walks around kind of fast and sticks to the walking road. What i did was that i keept walking around on the road as a killed all BEs attacking me. She will attack you when you walk close enough. After kill pop a toy with 1 hour CD to keep track of her. I got the leather epic chest after 6 kills and the cloth epic chest after 14 kills. Its a great place to stay at inbetween BGs.

Good luck!

It helps if you are two people, one to cover cryo core and one to cover the base which limits the walking about. Also ye realm hopping helps.

I farmed her last year for the x-mogs, and I found that of the three places where she is supposed to spawn, I never saw her at the in-between spot, I did see her up at the Vector Coil a few times, but there's lots of other mobs up there you have to deal with (not that they're difficult but while you're dealing with them you might miss her to another player as there's plenty of questers), so most convenient was the Cryo-Core. She stealths so you need to spam a targeting macro. You can hop up onto the side wall of the cryo-core and just relax between kills. RMG being what it is, I got the mail and leather chests lots of times, and the cloth one never.

Users who are viewing this thread