how do I get to Atal Dazar as a level 10 alliance?

Whoppadoo

pretty much like the title says...I know how to get to Freehold as a level 10 horde but I can't figure out the alliance side .. any help would be appreciated

pretty much like the title says...I know how to get to Freehold as a level 10 horde but I can't figure out the alliance side .. any help would be appreciated
OK, so start from stormwind, go to booty bay, take the boat to ratchet. When you get there, go to the senjin isles (troll start zone). On the most right side of the zone /east side of the zone, look for a pier/dock. From there take the golden skipper (zandalari ship) to zuldazar. Then, open the zuldazar map and you will see the location of the dungeon. Chart your own way there,it should be easy.

Check wowhead for your zone gear too while you're there, couple rings and stuff from rares that could proc for you.

Do you mind if I ask how you get as level 10 horde char to freehold?
Thanks

how you get as level 10 horde char to freehold?

There's a good explanation here somewhere but I couldnt find it to link you... basically you get the zepplin to Grom gol and run to westfall, swim to stormwind harbor and jump on the rudder of the boat to boralus.

Once on the other end of the boat ride, hop off before it docks to avoid guards and such, swim somewhere safe and voila.

There's a good explanation here somewhere but I couldnt find it to link you... basically you get the zepplin to Grom gol and run to westfall, swim to stormwind harbor and jump on the rudder of the boat to boralus.

Once on the other end of the boat ride, hop off before it docks to avoid guards and such, swim somewhere safe and voila.
Thank you very much! I will give it a try today!

There's an inkeeper just south of the instance entrance, if you have your legion hearthstone to Dalaran you can set your main hearth there to avoid having to do it over again if you wanna go back...

thanks for all the help guys

also if your horde vulpera going to Freehold you can just use your racial too for the hearth

Users who are viewing this thread