How could I improve my 19 Rogue?

Capbreaker

Grandfathered
Hello everyone! I've decided to try to gear up my 39 that I've had since Vanilla.. Why? No reason, yes I do know the bracket is dead :p

Anyway, how could I update my 19 rogue beyond what I have done so far?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormscale/kagrot

Green Whelp Armor
Horn of Valor
Armored Elekk Tusk
Ormgul's Bug Sprayer
Gruuk's Evil Eye
Rimefrost Fetish
Insignia of the Horde
Parachute Cloak
Legacy of Om'ra
Frostwolf Veteran's Keepsake
Precious Bloodthorn Loop
Deepdive Helmet
Raven-Heart Headdress
Gnomish Mind Control Cap
Tigerstrike Mantle
Sword of Omen
Triprunner Dungarees
Wicked Witch's Signet
Electromagnetic Gigaflux Reactivator
Warden's Wraps

I would strongly recommend leveling it to 20. Just for the sake of beeing able to actually do bgs with it. I doubt the 19 bracket is active at all since what kept the brackets apart was mounts and now both brackets have that anyway.

But if thats what you enjoy, who am i to stop you!

I would strongly recommend leveling it to 20. Just for the sake of beeing able to actually do bgs with it. I doubt the 19 bracket is active at all since what kept the brackets apart was mounts and now both brackets have that anyway.

But if thats what you enjoy, who am i to stop you!
I for sure will get keep my Rogue at 19, But I do have a level 25, 27, and 29. Can they BG with XPOff 20s?

Also i would go for legion boes and swap out your old gear with tbc items. Probs go for some new daggers. Ilevel 25 with sockets or ilevel 27/28 with good stats. However I bet theres people with more knowledge than me on this class.
[doublepost=1638070871,1638070722][/doublepost]
I for sure will get keep my Rogue at 19, But I do have a level 25, 27, and 29. Can they BG with XPOff 20s?

No they may not. There is no such thing as xpoff 20. Theres veteran and f2p. They have xpon. Just game locked instead of "choosing" to be locked.

Also most of your current gear is obsolete. As in they used to be good pieces. I would probs level a new rogue, and go for 20.

I sometimes play in the 19s bracket. Since the ilvl 28 gear can be worn at level 19, having a full set with all agility gems would be the first thing to update. Some people in the bracket are full on twinks, and can't be beat in heirloom or old dungeon gear. Just not enough stats. Heck, you need around 30% vers in any bracket pretty much now.

Hello everyone! I've decided to try to gear up my 39 that I've had since Vanilla.. Why? No reason, yes I do know the bracket is dead :p

Anyway, how could I update my 19 rogue beyond what I have done so far?

I'm in the same boat with a 39 I've had since TBC. Gearing up a 19 is almost identical to gearing up a 20 right now, minus access to a couple of dungeons. Check out the 20s armory thread for gearing ideas, most of which will be some combination of ilvl 28 BoEs and TBC dungeon drops. The armory listings will especially help for weapon options.

I sometimes play in the 19s bracket. Since the ilvl 28 gear can be worn at level 19, having a full set with all agility gems would be the first thing to update. Some people in the bracket are full on twinks, and can't be beat in heirloom or old dungeon gear. Just not enough stats. Heck, you need around 30% vers in any bracket pretty much now.
Awesome okay! Thank you! I'll try to look at the ilvl 28 gear that I seem to have totally missed haha, had no idea. So what you're telling me is stacking Agility is better than caring about the sub-stats? but that I do need to reach 30% Vers?

I'm in the same boat with a 39 I've had since TBC. Gearing up a 19 is almost identical to gearing up a 20 right now, minus access to a couple of dungeons. Check out the 20s armory thread for gearing ideas, most of which will be some combination of ilvl 28 BoEs and TBC dungeon drops. The armory listings will especially help for weapon options.

Thanks for this tip!

Btw for you both, my BTag is Deseret#1115, I play Horde.

I had a question for you both also, I know 19s can't enter Warmode for World PvP, but could I join a higher level who is Warmode and be included in that?

Users who are viewing this thread