How can you solo Shattered Halls?

Infrayellow

So yeah, im asking you fellow hunters how the heck do you solo Warchief Kargath Bladefist in Shattered Halls to get the gloves. I mean i tried and i failed and it seems impossible, he hits like a goddamn truck, but i see many of you having the gloves so.. i only tried as MM though.

I managed to solo it today on my lvl 20 Hunter Twink.
I knew from experience that mail users aren't very good tanks, so I brought a scalehide pet (for tankiness + 10% leech).
Tried first as Marksman, but realized that although I could basically delete each individual mob, I was drawing aggro and getting rekt by the large packs. Still managed to reach the first boss and proceeded to die to him.

Then I tried as BM. As long as you're against only 1 target, you'll never draw aggro, and if you properly use your resources (Freezing Trap, Feign Death, Turtle Aspect, Exhilaration), you can survive.
The only issue with it was that each run takes quite a long time. And with the 11% chance of dropping that juicy pair of gloves, I think it is better to come back with a friend.

if ur undergeared go bm use 2 pets and just revive ur pet spam the growl of u etc.

if ur geared just go survival and kill him?

Users who are viewing this thread