How banking XP on F2P works??

tylerfoot

Legend
gonna level all my 19 twinks to 20 F2P, because off all these long queue times. Now when i activate my sub, will the banked experience level up my character??

If so, how are you all getting around this.

Thanks

(worth noting its on an acc that's 10 years old if that changes things)

search.jpg

Veteran accounts do not accumulate xp to my knowledge. Only f2p accounts that have never paid for a subscription.

Do your 19s have unobtainable gear? would be a waste when its easy to make a new 20

Why would you level a 19 when making a 20 isn’t that much work??
My lvl 19 has things like black widow band and level 19s will die after the change in a few months(yes youll get 20 min queues at like peak times). So why not level up one of my 19s!
Also gear from 19 is the same stats as level 20 for most peices

what are you going to do when Blizz decides "you know what, lets just disable enchants and recombine ques" or something similar?

Its not like you really WANT to play vet. Youre being forced here because you want fast ques and dont have the time or patience to coordinate wargames. So when blizz inevitably changes something, youll be without a toon in your preferred bracket and your preferred toon in a bracket you dont really want to play.

Just make a new twink. Its not hard.

My lvl 19 has things like black widow band and level 19s will die after the change in a few months(yes youll get 20 min queues at like peak times). So why not level up one of my 19s!
Also gear from 19 is the same stats as level 20 for most peices
I think what your saying is 100%!!, but i kinda wonna play f2p and i got belt enchant and all the other exploits will take me along time to get to were i was! If they change it back ill be willing to spend a week to gearing a new druid

These changes can take years to change back, so I think its a pretty good call just to level 1 up because all the 19 gear is = to 20 gear in stats

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread