US How Bad Are Queue Times?

I tried a game today... Holy cow is everything different. 2 armor on stuff? I didn't feel like i was doing any damage at all either. It's unfortunate but, now that enchants are viable again, I'm not. I don't have a max lv character and have no intentions of working on it. I think I'm gonna go back to waiting for classic in the summer. I hope you guys have a blast! I hope to see as many of you guys as possible in Classic and hopefully we can get a guild going or something cool.

I tried a game today... Holy cow is everything different. 2 armor on stuff? I didn't feel like i was doing any damage at all either. It's unfortunate but, now that enchants are viable again, I'm not. I don't have a max lv character and have no intentions of working on it. I think I'm gonna go back to waiting for classic in the summer. I hope you guys have a blast! I hope to see as many of you guys as possible in Classic and hopefully we can get a guild going or something cool.

You certainly don't need a max level character to play 19s. And honestly you can love without professions as well. If you have money for some key enchants - then you'll probably just need heirlooms and dungeon gear to make a visble budget twink.

If you're interested, post your armory and we'll see what gear and chants you need.

You certainly don't need a max level character to play 19s. And honestly you can love without professions as well. If you have money for some key enchants - then you'll probably just need heirlooms and dungeon gear to make a visble budget twink.

If you're interested, post your armory and we'll see what gear and chants you need.

I really appreciate the positive feedback, but the will to play in today's meta just isn't there for me. The game has changed far too much for it to be fun for me.

Users who are viewing this thread