How Are Queue Times?

Purfected

Veteran
resubscribed to classic and have like 7 black lotus on my bank toon which I can sell for like 1400g on my server so looking in to making a twinker

how often are games popping and are games fun? :)

Also, which server has active horde twink guilds?

I will be making my character on Faerlina but can transfer it

ALSO IS THERE ANY CLASSIC TWINK DISCORD SERVERS THAT EVERYBODY IS IN?

Last edited:
Welcome back!

Your first question has a lot to do with a big change that occurred today: the East and West battlegroups have been merged. In theory this should improve queue times. I would assume games will be popping around the clock.

Yes, games are fun. The battlegroup merge could also improve competition and balance.

Rattlegore has a good bit of Horde guilds, as do Mankrik and Herod. Check the guild directory.

Idk about twink discords.

Cheers

Welcome back!

Your first question has a lot to do with a big change that occurred today: the East and West battlegroups have been merged. In theory this should improve queue times. I would assume games will be popping around the clock.

Yes, games are fun. The battlegroup merge could also improve competition and balance.

Rattlegore has a good bit of Horde guilds, as do Mankrik and Herod. Check the guild directory.

Idk about twink discords.

Cheers

thank you!
[doublepost=1588110268,1588110114][/doublepost]
everyday, most all hours of the day, especially in evenings. with the east/west merge today it should only get better.

Mankrik

https://discord.gg/aAHcKDq

thank you!

you twink on Mankrik ?

It seems oddly similar to 60 PvP now, games are popping very quickly for horde, but it seems like every other game is against an alliance premade. Also, all they roll are mages, spamstring warriors, druids and priests so it's just a big circus of crowd control all match, not even fun if you win somehow, feels like it wasn't worth the effort. Like you spend the whole match chasing people, not even really hitting them.

Also, all they roll are mages, spamstring warriors, druids and priests so it's just a big circus of crowd control all match, not even fun if you win somehow, feels like it wasn't worth the effort. Like you spend the whole match chasing people, not even really hitting them.

yea dam noobs always running away!! fight like a man

It seems oddly similar to 60 PvP now, games are popping very quickly for horde, but it seems like every other game is against an alliance premade. Also, all they roll are mages, spamstring warriors, druids and priests so it's just a big circus of crowd control all match, not even fun if you win somehow, feels like it wasn't worth the effort. Like you spend the whole match chasing people, not even really hitting them.
i feel you bro

last night was like 8 min queues, Im pretty sure it was a slow night

Like I said in the other thread, there were about 12 level 19 matches going on, so near instant queues for Alliance. Just a bit of a faction imbalance. Time to play my Alliance toons more.

Users who are viewing this thread