How are DK's

Fyzzle

Grandfathered
Having not played this bracket in a long time, how is DK's gear wise now?
and are they any good in pvp?

They are Good at 60 even without mf.

Why would You play unholy tho ? Go frost and Gear it to max.

Frost is the only good spec, unholy really lacks in almost every way. But frost is not squishy at all and is capable of good damage and survivabikity. Is also great in team fights for spread pressure, spam chains, and grip. There’s also an honor talent that slows the target by 70% and bounces like 10 times between targets

I tried 59 UH. Not much gear so far, but it was already viable. Clawing shadows and Bursting Sores talents are really good for ranged targets. Just smash them for festering wounds at least two times and if he runs away, you can do a lot of ranged dmg. As DK I had always problems with good mages but this playstyle works just great. IDK about 70s

Frost is the only good spec, unholy really lacks in almost every way. But frost is not squishy at all and is capable of good damage and survivabikity. Is also great in team fights for spread pressure, spam chains, and grip. There’s also an honor talent that slows the target by 70% and bounces like 10 times between targets

Frost with warglaives is the only way to go in my book. I second this. The amazing amount of lock down you can put on a target, especially anything not wearing plate makes them amazing. My FROST DK is very fragile but is perfect for a group fight with all the movement slows you have. Those pesky disc priests melt because they cant get away.

However that being said I need to empathize that if you do not have glaives its not very fun. I think there are 2 axes in Northrend that are also pretty good.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/Eurasiandef

Users who are viewing this thread