Horde

I’m finding more wins playing Horde than Alliance these days pugging. Some games where there are 5-6 guys premading Alliance, they do still eat some losses.

Send me your luck. Lost 11 games in a row 3-0 today. Solo Q horde. Against some big boy tryhards

Ouch! Horde 29, I am currently playing a resto druid Thunderhoof (getting up to budget twink standards). Might see you in some games this week.

This past weekend, I was on a good win streak (something like 7 out of 8). Balance can change but if a heavy premade forms, yeah, that really sucks the fun out of it.

You get the same issue no matter what side you que on.
I have a toon on each side and rotate them through the night to avoid constant premade beatings.

We are re building our 29 bracket on sulfuras.. Between True Twinkz, and the Council of Ricks.. Sulfuras 29 is popping honestly.. almost always people to Bg with
[doublepost=1617025844,1617025743][/doublepost]And more relative to this post.. I thought the horde had a real strong AB weekend last week.. I won probably 70% of the AB games I was in and was able to get some solid rep.

Users who are viewing this thread