Horde WSG Wargames 9PM EST

telle

fella
With the lack of pops since 5.4 was launched, I am looking to organize WSG wargames tonight 9PM EST Horde.
I know there are other 19s out there itching to try their new sets in the gulch, so please come out and let's get some games going!
Obviously, if we somehow get pugs to pop that would be an ideal situation as some people have only updated their Alli 19s.
Feel free to add my btag Telly#1196 and hope to see a good turn out tonight!

Game 2:
rvdlkm.jpg

Game 3:

33e4mkx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I can make it home from work in time to join in tonight, and hope my server actually has mats for enchants so I can finally update!

I hope I can make it home from work in time to join in tonight, and hope my server actually has mats for enchants so I can finally update!

blasted work getting in the way of your gaming! /shakesfist

Good idea Telle hopefully we will make the teams more balanced hehe

yea, that 5v5 was a little wonky huh?

If im there, i'll definitely rock the Prot War lol.

oh you better be! lol hope you can make it on ille

If there are no games, I will add you and rock retribution paladin. :)

yea, i'm hoping pugs will pop tonight. i'll be sitting in q until 9... but if there's no games happening, wargames seems the only way we'll be able to test our sets in the gulch

throwing out invites in 1hr... add my btag or pst Tellefella if you're interested in participating

Okay so game 1 ended. First thoughts are OMG DAMAGE.

There's way too much damage at the moment and healers can be 1 shot.

Assassination / Subterfuge looks like the winner thus far for rogues.

Arms warr was chopping through dps like butter.

Rogues were dropping anything on the opener.

Trap and I dropped a pally fc with 3.5k or so on the openers and perhaps 1-2 strikes after that at only 3 stacks.

Edit: One thing to note is our undergeared resto druid said healing mid wasn't that bad.. Going to require some really quick reflexes to keep mid up.

Last edited by a moderator:
fun games last night! thanks to everyone for their patience while we were setting up groups; i know it took a little bit to get started, but i think it was definitely worth the wait.
let's hope pugs start popping this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread