US (Horde) The Flux Raiders

Symandria

Legend
I'm happy to see 70 activity is picking up! And want to give a special shout out to Retro Active on Zul'Jin!! The look like they are going to be a rock solid progression raiding guild so if you are interested in that check them out :)

Traditionally leading guilds is a lot of work and responsibility, and comes with the added hassle of people paying to move to some realm for a guild that may or may not last 2 months let alone a couple of years. I myself work and don't have time to manage a full blow guild, but I still want to raid!

Introducing: The Flux Raiders

Rather than a guild this will be a scheduled event club, after each event the next event will be posted, right now I'm expecting Wednesday evening might work well for me. Anyone who wants to participate can show up and join at the designated time, for the first event please sign up by posting below so that people can see that there is interest and enough people to make it out and possibly complete the raid :D

To make this approach modular and to decentralize leadership so that the loss doesn't end the club anyone may post a event for The Flux Raiders as long as no one else has posted that same raid for that week.

Current Scheduled Event:
Who:
Horde 70s on any Realm
When: Wednesday, May 3rd @ 7:00 PST
What: Black Temple
Rules:
All classes, gears, gems, and enchants allowed!
Raid Leader: "Everybody#1870"

The Future:

While I do intend to always list the next raid event I am leading here, if there is enough interest we will create a google spreadsheet to easily track events and signups.

Last edited:
Update: At least 2 additional people have contacted me so going to be doing content on Wednesday, hope a bunch of people can make it out! :)

So looking forward to this. Have my BM tank sitting at 32k hp, @150 ilvl. Really can't wait.

Thanks again for taking the initiative and getting it done!

I can build a heal set today in case we need heals over tanks

Are we using Vent, Mum or Discord? Also, cool if I stream it?

Feel free to stream :)

We will definitely use something for voice chat, but I don't know what yet :) If someone has permission to use some vent server we can use that, or curse voice, or discord, or mumble.

Heal Set is a go. Also, it took me only 2 dungeon runs to get back into the flow of Mistweaving :)

Hi everyone :)

For now Raid Event is every Wednesday at 7 PM PST.
This week we will be tackling Mount Hyjal :)

Same rules as before.

A special thank you to everyone who came out last week, we had a total of 8 people show up at some point, and downed 6 bosses in Black Temple! It was a very successful first event :D I hope to see our numbers possibly grow even further in the coming weeks :)

Anyone who likes may begin posting events here.

Hi :)

Last week we successfully downed all of Mount Hyjal! Ending with 8 people in raid :)

This week I'm hoping if we get enough people to attempt Sunwell!! We will need the best and brightest, come on down and have a blast!!

Usual restrictions apply: Max 10 people, must be a Horde level 70.

Bad news:

I am leaving WoW again for a while. I want to thank those who were on and showed up :) You guys were awesome.

Overall I feel like the idea was a complete success, we had 2 events and each event got in there are was able to make a real amount of progress! I think if someone is interested and chooses to host events in the future they will have solid success :)

Good luck fellow twinks!

I'm back!! New event is planned :)

Current Scheduled Event:
Who:
Horde 70s on any Realm
When: Wednesday, April 26th @ 7:00 PST
What: Tempest Keep
Rules:
All classes, gears, gems, and enchants allowed! Maximum 10 players, else it's just too easy. If there are more we will can always split into multiple groups. People who post here will have priority over drop ins.

Special Shoutout: For a 70 progression raiding guild check out Retro Active on Zul'Jin! Looks awesome :)

I want to thank everyone who came out last night :) We successfully downed 3 of the 4 bosses in Tempest keep with 5-6 players.

Next week I'm going let's aim for Black Temple so that we can kill it at least one last time before patch 7.2.5 prepares it for timewalking and makes that VERY difficult.

Current Scheduled Event:
Who:
Horde 70s on any Realm
When: Wednesday, May 3rd @ 7:00 PST
What: Black Temple
Rules:
All classes, gears, gems, and enchants allowed!

Notes: For this one raid I am removing the restriction of 10 players maximum. I don't expect that it will matter, but I'd hate to deprive anyone of 1 last shot at an all 70s Black Temple clear!

Users who are viewing this thread