Horde Scrubs carried to victory against AP premade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarrynoobs

Legend
Today I had the pleasure of carrying a weak horde pug against an AP premade. As was expected we rolled them into submission, forcing a 3-0 victory which included a delicious graveyard farm. Get at me f2p, is this all you have to offer??? Maybe if APSF let you guys get your agm in a fair manner, you'd have more of a chance. GL tho
<

My warmest regards,

banthis said:
icarrynoobs i think i m in love with you

FARM THE 12 YEAR OLD F2P KIDS WHO CANT AFFORD WOW LMFAO

Wise words, words that dance before my eyes as I envision the pre-pubescent children crying sweet f2p tears. Tears that are as cold and unforgiving as the boot, with which I crush their dreams. On and bubble is pretty good.

why would you post this without an accompanying screenshot?

back your gy farms up with screenshots or GTFO. you don't belong in the big leagues.

you guys suck. you can't even GY farm. come back when you get on our level. in the meantime, enjoy the little leagues.

if i was a level 24 twink, i'd go 80-0 every single battleground. i can't even imagine how bad the 24s in this bracket have to suck to barely be able to break 20 kills a game.

banthis said:
you know whats funny YOU DONT hAVE A 24 TWINK LOLOLOL

how does it feel to know that i can get on my level 20 twink, that i don't even pay for, a character with comically shitty gear and enchants, and out-farm you 100 out of 100 times when you're level 24?

i'm literally green to you. i barely even qualify as a character that gives you honor. and you still can't out-farm me.

i can't even imagine being that bad

Wrong forum. For all threads relating to 20-24 battlegrounds and the combat therein, post in the 20-24 forum.

24s, your in the wrong forum. go home.

i find your lack of int disturbing. grow up, trolling doesnt get you anywhere except banned. i pay to play this game just like you do mister caps lock. bro, learn your place and think before you post your nonsense here.

Lols 24 twinks mad because they don't have what it takes to twink under the limited powers of a F2P.

Get some skill kid.

banthis said:
we are showing the f2p fags their place in the bracket and forums

hey dude, can you use caps please? i can't quite hear you all the way up here. you're gonna have to yell for me to be able to understand what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread