US [Horde] <Retro Active> Looking for Raiders!

Mendicent

Grandfathered
Hey everyone, my name is Mendicent and I'm currently starting a level 70/80 progressional raiding guild on Zul'Jin. We are currently in the process of leveling and finding a team to raid through content like the good 'ol days.

Guild Goals:
--------------
Our goal is to clear all the way through Sunwell as a group starting from Karazhan. We intend on clearing as if it were progression. Using only dungeon gear for Karazhan (continuing: Karazhan gear for Gruuls/Mags, etc.) we intend to relive the gearing and looting process from back in the day.

Communications:
--------------------
We have a Discord if you want to talk with us, and are open to the idea of running X-realms if you don't want to transfer a character you are currently leveling elsewhere.

Gear Requirements:
------------------------
We are incredibly strict on gear; if you didn't earn it while raiding with us or doing dungeons, don't use it. Enchants and Gems are restricted to the current content.

Contact Us:
--------------
If you have further questions or any interest in the guild, message Mendicent on Zul'Jin, or add Konich#11402 for more information.

Xrealm ok as long as all rules are followed :)?

Also may I asked how high your personal dedication to the project is :)? Just trying to gauge how long the guild will last.

Hey Symandria!

Yeah, as long as people follow our expectations for gear Xrealm play is fine.

As far as my own dedication to the project, I intend on going the distance and clearing all the way through the content, I've got two characters at "max" level and professions that I'm in the process of gearing for Kara through heroics.

If you have any more questions let me know or add my btag: Konich#11402

Sweet, I guess my one last question that would benefit all users is what's the current planned raiding schedule?

Edit: Actually I did want to ask a couple questions regarding gear. MGT gear allowed or not? I assume all shat purchased gear that used to be JP is not allowed?

Weird question when you say gems and enchants are restricted to current content you mean that Xpac right, so no gems or enchants newer than BC?

Last edited:
To address the first question:
Our raid schedule is currently not locked down to a specific time. Our preferred days for certain members are currently Sat/Sun/Mon. and we are determining which would work best for everyone interested.

As far as gear is concerned:
When we start off as fresh 70's, we do heroics and use only gear earned through heroics and the gems/enchants available on release (a.k.a. no epic gems from the Shattered Isles). Along those lines, the JP gear is only purchasable AFTER running a full clear of Karazhan+ (raid content) with the guild. After doing that in classic BC you would accumulate enough JP to purchase one piece of gear so our mentality is; one full run = one "released" piece of JP gear. When I say released I mean none of the "Zul'Aman" patch JP gear since it wasn't released during the Karazhan patch.

It's a weird concept with gems/enchants but with the amount of sockets that BC gear has on it and the stat-squishes implemented with WoD, it's easy to pad your gear and make new drops only marginally better or worse because they have one less socket then your current gear.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread