US [Horde] <Retro Active> Looking for New Raiders!

Mendicent

Grandfathered
Hey everyone, my name is Mendicent and I'm currently starting a level 70/80 progressional raiding guild on Zul'Jin. We are currently in the process of leveling and finding a team to raid through content like the good 'ol days.

Guild Goals:
--------------
Our goal is to clear all the way through ICC as a group starting from Naxxramas. We intend on clearing as if it were progression. Using only dungeon gear for Naxxramas (continuing: Naxxramas gear for EoE/OS, etc.) we intend to relive the gearing and looting process from back in the day.

Communications:
--------------------
We have a Discord if you want to talk with us, and are open to the idea of running X-realms if you don't want to transfer a character you are currently leveling elsewhere.

Gear Requirements:
------------------------
We are incredibly strict on gear; if you didn't earn it while raiding with us or doing dungeons, don't use it. Enchants and Gems are restricted to the current content.

Contact Us:
--------------
If you have further questions or any interest in the guild, message Mendicent on Zul'Jin, or add Konich#11402 for more information.

First raid planned for tomorrow Wednesday, May 24th, at 6:30 PM PST / 9:30 PM EST.

Last edited:
Hey everybody,

We just started clearing Uld 10 after finishing Naxx last week. If anyone else around 80 is still interested in doing progression raiding feel free to add me on Bnet and join us for some Ulduar and Naxx next week on Thursday 6/22 at 10 PM EST!

If you've got any questions feel free to ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread