US Horde 20's

Karesinda

Veteran
So what's the deal with there being like no Horde 20 twinks in bgs? I queue up at every time of the day and only just yesterday did I get more then 3 Horde twinks in a bg. Yet, Alliance usually have 80% of their team twinked with 4 healers+.

Theres either a lot of horde trying to sync queues or theres almost none, sometimes you'll see premades. Alliance just has consistent players.

They have a TON of consistent players, makes me wanna roll Alliance lol...
[doublepost=1586970833,1586970775][/doublepost]
Gladly.
A lot of horde players crutch on syncing now so sometimes if they can't they don't even bother. I log into the horde community every day and every day I see "321 queue" countdowns lmao. Alliance doesnt do that shit at all, have never seen it happen in the community once. Dont get me wrong, not every horde player is guilty of this, but it's easy to notice when your faction doesn't do it at all.

It's because there's a ton of horde players, majority of them are levelers, so the probability that you'll get stuck with johnny no heirlooms is much higher. They are far fewer levelers on the alliance side, and they tend to have more twinks in a solo queue game. Alliance is gay, but they are super tight knit and I can respect that.

A lot of horde players crutch on syncing now so sometimes if they can't they don't even bother. I log into the horde community every day and every day I see "321 queue" countdowns lmao. Alliance doesnt do that shit at all, have never seen it happen in the community once. Dont get me wrong, not every horde player is guilty of this, but it's easy to notice when your faction doesn't do it at all.
That's so sad, I queue solo and I really don't mind queuing solo, but holy sweet smokes hardly any twinks in my bgs :( bout to xfer my Horde to Alliance.. hahaha.
[doublepost=1586972717,1586972683][/doublepost]
It's because there's a ton of horde players, majority of them are levelers, so the probability that you'll get stuck with johnny no heirlooms is much higher. They are far fewer levelers on the alliance side, and they tend to have more twinks in a solo queue game. Alliance is gay, but they are super tight knit and I can respect that.
Yea I get tons of people who even just BOUGHT wow on my team, with 100 achieve pts and I immediately know it's a wrap after that haha
[doublepost=1586972790][/doublepost]
It’s just a terrible bracket overall
I enjoy the bracket, even tho Arcane and fury are a bit too broken, but it's still fun. Plus you can twink and pvp for free, always nice, not that I'm hurting for money... just waiting to sub for TBC.

Also consider a lot of people outside of our little social circle are leveling alts right now, taking full advantage of the Winds of Wisdom buff. The gear level in randoms (both sides) has been pretty abysmal and that tends to swing matches dramatically.

I wouldn't faction swap but I totally endorse rolling toons on both factions.

Also consider a lot of people outside of our little social circle are leveling alts right now, taking full advantage of the Winds of Wisdom buff. The gear level in randoms (both sides) has been pretty abysmal and that tends to swing matches dramatically.

I wouldn't faction swap but I totally endorse rolling toons on both factions.
Sadly, this was even before the 100% xp buff, but I let it slide and road it out.. and it really just got worse.
I will probably be making an Alliance, as much as I love Tauren lol.

That's so sad, I queue solo and I really don't mind queuing solo, but holy sweet smokes hardly any twinks in my bgs :( bout to xfer my Horde to Alliance.. hahaha.
[doublepost=1586972717,1586972683][/doublepost]
Yea I get tons of people who even just BOUGHT wow on my team, with 100 achieve pts and I immediately know it's a wrap after that haha
[doublepost=1586972790][/doublepost]
I enjoy the bracket, even tho Arcane and fury are a bit too broken, but it's still fun. Plus you can twink and pvp for free, always nice, not that I'm hurting for money... just waiting to sub for TBC.
Solo qing horde is a nightmare I can only imagine, it's a lot smoother on alliance.

party sync mini premades occur on both factions and are not always server specific. these can be CRZ groups, play enough and you will see patterns like mixed players from assorted servers, it's not queing luck that the same 5 players are in the same BG x# of BGs back to back.

no faction dominates, 20-29 is a leveling bracket, but with a twinking loophole. the levelers, veteran 20 twinks and F2P severely swing this bracket from BG to BG. serious veteran 20 twinks and some F2Ps have players on both factions.

This bracket is like 98% people with toons on both factions and contrary to the chest thumping you see displayed on the forums, most of them just want easy wins. So they'll try to sync up 8 mans on horde or find easy 5 mans on alliance and frankly, casual 5 mans on alliance are easier to find. So thats where players are.

we got subs ending on dalaran almost weekly. should see more of us in bgs with xpon very soon. reach out for groups, or consider rolling a vet with us:
https://xpoff.com/threads/insignias-on-the-scene-funding-horde-twinks-dalaran.82170/
I'm a vet, I have a geard rdruid and geared ret pally :)
party sync mini premades occur on both factions and are not always server specific. these can be CRZ groups, play enough and you will see patterns like mixed players from assorted servers, it's not queing luck that the same 5 players are in the same BG x# of BGs back to back.

no faction dominates, 20-29 is a leveling bracket, but with a twinking loophole. the levelers, veteran 20 twinks and F2P severely swing this bracket from BG to BG. serious veteran 20 twinks and some F2Ps have players on both factions.
I've been playing for quite some time with 20's, maybe I just have severely bad luck, but I really don't get many twinks on my team. I see tons of Ally premades but hardly any Horde ones, really.
[doublepost=1586975214,1586975105][/doublepost]
This bracket is like 98% people with toons on both factions and contrary to the chest thumping you see displayed on the forums, most of them just want easy wins. So they'll try to sync up 8 mans on horde or find easy 5 mans on alliance and frankly, casual 5 mans on alliance are easier to find. So thats where players are.
I don't mind a challenge, but getting GY camped because of the major twink imbalance is getting kind of old, really.
Easy wins is pretty boring, don't see the satisfaction in it.

I'm a vet, I have a geard rdruid and geared ret pally :)
ok, then look for vets from dalaran when you want to que, if you're in the horde 20s community.
I've been playing for quite some time with 20's, maybe I just have severely bad luck, but I really don't get many twinks on my team. I see tons of Ally premades but hardly any Horde ones, really.
if two groups are tryng to sync-q, they're removing large groups of people from the bg if they don't accept the pop because both groups didn't get the same bg pop. it's really fucking lame.

If pvp is your only end goal. Lots of gear collectors out there who want the crates AND the pvp
End goal is just having fun queuing bgs, honestly, I'm probably like 4 versa from bis, but I'm more just wanting to enjoy BGs.

Users who are viewing this thread