Hold the phone on the the 110-119 ending nerf...

Smart move. I'll be curious to see what happens. If i get punished as a 119, which is a SEPARATE bracket from 110's, i'll unsub and be done with WoW. I've got other twinks, but 119's i enjoy, if they ruin it, they've lost a lot of subs, i know that for a fact.

Either way, they can do what they want. I'll move on, if they fuck me, I won't return to Blizzard for any other products or games they release. I've been a fan of blizz for a longgggggg time, but i'll shit talk the fuck outta blizz. They need good PR, especially after the diablo stunt. I mean who gets BOOED at their own convention. lmfao.

Either I'll unsub if 119s are canned, or Ill simply just keep the toon inactive till anniversary event for gear drops and then eventually next xpac when I can re-lock. Not sure what else I could find that's as fun in BGs as 119 though atm, which is mainly the reason I'd prob unsub.

Either I'll unsub if 119s are canned, or Ill simply just keep the toon inactive till anniversary event for gear drops and then eventually next xpac when I can re-lock. Not sure what else I could find that's as fun in BGs as 119 though atm, which is mainly the reason I'd prob unsub.

Have you tried 101 twink with updated gear? Also twink team vs twink team 59s is super competitive and fun. 39 scene is quite fair and competitive as well, with TONS of activity.

Tons of great brackets currently, people just need to get out and explore more, you might be surprised what’s you find

Have you tried 101 twink with updated gear? Also twink team vs twink team 59s is super competitive and fun. 39 scene is quite fair and competitive as well, with TONS of activity.

Tons of great brackets currently, people just need to get out and explore more, you might be surprised what’s you find

One of the main reasons I sold my old account which had TONS of progression and great twinks was that it was just too much to worry about. I was so fixed on trying to make them all really geared that I'd find myself wasting far too much time on all of them. I made this new account so that I'd only have maybe a small handful of toons to focus on, because I know otherwise I'd be OCD on gearing everything I can.

The truth is, I can get by with only a few toons and low mount/mog collections. I only am going to use one mount and mog at a time, as well as toon, so I decided to cut myself from the huge chore I've built myself up on. Also if I ever quit wow completely or it gets shut down, I won't look back and regret it.

And in the scenario I get screwed over on one of the few toons I have, then fuck them, I won't play until they change it back. Just saves me time to do other things.

Problem with this is queue times. If I have to wait more than 2 minutes (119 alliance queues) then I don't bother anymore.

Problem with this is queue times. If I have to wait more than 2 minutes (119 alliance queues) then I don't bother anymore.

eh, that's kinda knitpicky. I mean the 119 queues are amazing, but 5-10 min for other brackets is fine. Gives you time to get up and stretch and maybe grab some snacks/etc.

One of the main reasons I sold my old account which had TONS of progression and great twinks was that it was just too much to worry about. I was so fixed on trying to make them all really geared that I'd find myself wasting far too much time on all of them. I made this new account so that I'd only have maybe a small handful of toons to focus on, because I know otherwise I'd be OCD on gearing everything I can.

The truth is, I can get by with only a few toons and low mount/mog collections. I only am going to use one mount and mog at a time, as well as toon, so I decided to cut myself from the huge chore I've built myself up on. Also if I ever quit wow completely or it gets shut down, I won't look back and regret it.

And in the scenario I get screwed over on one of the few toons I have, then fuck them, I won't play until they change it back. Just saves me time to do other things.

You sound like youd enjoy pure F2P/vet alot

You know, in case you don't want to continue to pay but do want to still kick it with your guildies/bnet buddies.

You sound like youd enjoy pure F2P/vet alot

You know, in case you don't want to continue to pay but do want to still kick it with your guildies/bnet buddies.

I played f2p/vet for years lol. I was ecopal/sfang if you recognize. My current 20 is a p2p rogue named Getglad. If push comes to shove, I'd play my rogue while unsubbed if it doesnt bug out and not allow me to queue bgs.

Oh that's you! Hi!

just turn XP back on before the sub runs out, youll be fine

Problem is, I've accumulated far too much xp to stay at lvl 20 before I subbed. If I unsub, I'd need the assistance of a GM to possibly prevent leveling after unlocking xp.

Users who are viewing this thread