US [HOAX] Suicide Daniel died last night :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannylolz

Banned
This is a fake suicide thread. Do not post fake suicide threads.
Daniel owner of this account killed himself last night after getting drunk and talking about his girlfriend cheating on him and he got fired from his job, I'm a roommate that played wow with him sometimes, he would always talk about twinks in the past and he had recently got back into it, he always had a dream of making videos and giving enjoyable content to people of all competitive communitys, it was a shame to see him go so young in this way, he was really funny and mostly a sick cunt at heart zyzz inspired gamer! I saw this page open after everything was over and thought I would tell anyone that knows him that he is gone. I don't know his password or anything for his world of warcraft so I guess it's just a memory now, if anyone has problems talk to someone about them deep down some people do care and are willing to listen and help! I'm sorry for the loss and deep down I wish I could of helped him. he died of overdose.
RIP Daniel Carter Forever Mirin

Eh, he/you posted on another thread just 35 mins before about twinks.

Your just looking for attention, pls make more vids not more lies.

Seems fake, if it is fake this is pathetic and disgusting.
As ive said before, you are bad and should feel bad.
Now if this is real, im gonna look like a cunt..so rip.

Hello,

we now have gathered solid evidence that this indeed has been a hoax.
This is a public reminder for everyone that suicide threads are not a joking matter. Do not create those just because you feel like dramatically quitting. We will catch and ban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread