HOA Still obtainable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koalabear

Veteran
So I have seen alot of twinks on the forums with the HOA obtained and equiped. I cant seem to find the quest that is required and everywhere i look it says required level 50. Can someone please help me as I am very confused right now :D

So I have seen alot of twinks on the forums with the HOA obtained and equiped. I cant seem to find the quest that is required and everywhere i look it says required level 50. Can someone please help me as I am very confused right now :D

You have to run a BFA dungeon with a level 50. If they get azerite gear to drop, they have to trade it to you - once you have it, relog and this activates the quest.

here's a great to-do list of you're unsure how to go about gearing. One of the most confusing expansions to gear in to date:
https://xpoff.com/threads/shadowlands-pre-patch-check-list.94396/page-9#post-1245285

I advise you read this whole thread as it's very active and has lots of useful information.

Woah another thread. There really are a lot of threads for HoA it seems heh. I wonder how many threads there will be if the HoA gets nerfed/lvl required/trigger fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread