HoA buggy ?

Takticz

Veteran
Hello @ all.
Yesterday I leveled my HoA a bit and passed level 80 (iLvL 134) and had to be amazed that I went up a level, but the HoA got worse. I lost stats. From level 80 (iLvL 134, 36 / 42 / 42 / 42) to level 81 (iLvL 135, 35 / 41 / 41 / 41).
Is this a bug? Will it continue like this afterwards? Or does leveling the HoA make sense?
Thank you for your answers and Merry Christmas.

upload_2020-12-23_10-18-6.jpeg

upload_2020-12-23_10-18-27.jpeg

was this first time leveling yyour neck since SL prepatch release?

if not, at certain parts it might go down then up.

some level 45 obliterum gear is similar. it drops ilvl and takes 3 upgrades to get back to where it was before. similar thing here.

Thx for your response. To the question: I started leveling the HoA about 8 days ago. Started at level 35 and now I'm at 81. The stats kept going up. The break came from level 80 to 81.

Thx for your response. To the question: I started leveling the HoA about 8 days ago. Started at level 35 and now I'm at 81. The stats kept going up. The break came from level 80 to 81.

that would make sense with the break at 80 specifically. 80 is where it starts to dramatically increase the azerite needed per level, compared to before.

as a note, i just hit 94 right now exactly on my mage. i need 185,359 azerite for the next level, 95.

84 is where vision of perfection minor essence caps at 25% reduction in CD. .the other essences still gain small amounts of power per neck level. ilvl cap is 155 ilvl at 101 neck level. idk if essences keep getting stronger past that point, i dont know anyone that high.

I know this is 50's but has anyone been able to get Azerite gear to drop for them at 49 to get onto the HoA Quest since SL dropped (post Pre-Patch)? I honestly haven't run tons of BfA Dungeons with my 49's yet but I'm hearing that getting on the quest now requires LvL 50.

Then it doesn't make much sense to level further than LvL 80. The next 10 LvL only bring 2 or 3 stats.
Thx. !!
if you want to push your 50 gear you should be looking into neck essences now, so that you can do the Mask runs in Vision of Nzoth scenarios for 115 upgraded into 120ilvl azerite gear, and 100-125ilvl loot for non rings/weapon/trinket slot. at 50 these are end game, hard scenarios. but at the same time, gives guaranteed gear thats near max power levels

youre right about the neck being not worth an active grind. if you are doing BFA normal dungeons/Island expeditions/Battlegrounds, which are the main "fun"/twinking pve-carry content, you will passively get azerite that should get you to level 101 for ilvl 155 or near there. i pretty much do bgs on my 50s only, but i have 3. so i just do the Warfront Contribution daily quests when they are up, and mission board, on all 3. and then passive 50-150 azerite per farm bg win and 50-100 from arena farm wins

my druid has mechamogul mount pattern, so when i farm that mount via stealth speed runs during bg queues i get some azerite each run which is nice

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread