EU+US Highest ilvl?

Tom Ganks

What's the highest ilvl you can equip?

Mine: 324.14

beat it.PNG

Go grind out those warforged pants and trinkets. Shoo.

edit- im at 321 with 6 non-warforged 300 slots cuz I don't wanna... :Troll:

xdu3ayI.png

kwvc27h.png

[doublepost=1550999453,1550997834][/doublepost]I noticed the azerite traits grey out now if you take off the HoA… how long's that been working right?

Last edited:
326 for me. if i can get 315 ring/belt or trinket i'll hit 328-330

350 neck today put me at 326

Last edited:
Anniversary gear for 119 tops out at 343 I think my priest got a neck piece that was that high.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Where are you grinding out these pieces that are above 300??
That's WoW Anniversary gear the only time 119 gets their BiS gear, 333-343 ilvl pieces. Once a year to get it and it's a lot of RNG to it since you kill World bosses in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. If you want a 119 good to gear them before this event so you ready to get items alot stronger than TW loot.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Where are you grinding out these pieces that are above 300??

Timewallking dungeons drop 310 warforged pieces, don't worry about the anniversary event. TW raids warforge 315.

Damn you got a lot of drops from anniversary.

I vendored quite a few azerite slots the first few days before it occurred to me they might be useful next xpac. The main stats on the azerite are SO stong it shouldn't matter tho… unless they nerf that too when they (likely) abandon azerite.

Timewallking dungeons drop 310 warforged pieces, don't worry about the anniversary event. TW raids warforge 315.

I vendored quite a few azerite slots the first few days before it occurred to me they might be useful next xpac. The main stats on the azerite are SO stong it shouldn't matter tho… unless they nerf that too when they (likely) abandon azerite.

Did you restore them?

Where are people getting these 333 and 343 pieces then??

Users who are viewing this thread