EU+US Highest hp lvl 1 IN 7.3.5? Link your highest HP

Djshockz

Grandfathered
1630 health @ Level 1 :) Link your highest Hps from this patch
WoWScrnShot_062418_174034.jpg

You should have gotten a high lvl shaman to give ya a health boost

How do you work that one out when fishings level 5 :p?
[doublepost=1529871469,1529871137][/doublepost]
You should have gotten a high lvl shaman to give ya a health boost
ty will use this next time

1630 health @ Level 1 :) Link your highest Hps from this patchView attachment 7874

Still kicking myself in the ass for never rolling a goblin when you could get out. Is it still possible to have them lock your xp when you start at 1 and complete the quests to leave? Or are there level req on the quests

Still kicking myself in the ass for never rolling a goblin when you could get out. Is it still possible to have them lock your xp when you start at 1 and complete the quests to leave? Or are there level req on the quests

No level requirements. Not sure if u can be summoned out to lock xp. But i know players can be summoned in. So what I did for my lvl 20 (back in wod when thralls gift was BiS) was that I race changed to goblin and found a player who had a higher lvl lock that summoned me to the zone. I did most of the quests, but one of them was bugged and I had to get a GM to finish it for me (which is risky).

You can get out yes, but you come to a mission on the island when you've locked your exp and came back. there is a quest where you are on debree from the shipwrek and stunned constantly and no further quest shows up. Gf'd now unless GM is thick as pigshit.

Highest I could get mine without help from other players is 1538.
Lucky Rocket Cluster, Defending Champion, Stam Scroll, Rumsey Rum, Fire Festival buff.

https://imgur.com/a/MnNXShZ

Users who are viewing this thread