Hi I'm new here!

Blankets

Hello my name is Blankets, a gnome arcane mage on Wyrmrest Accord. My main is the gnome arcane mage Nizrad on the same realm(my tailor/enchanter). I have occasionally lurked on the site but with the new DF talent trees I figured it was time.

I have farmed most tbc socket gear (working on boots), did the quests for the circlet and filled them w/ +2int/+2vers gems. Need to level a 24 farmer for rings, neck, wrists, and offhand. I have the elek tusk and a lucky epic proc moonstone luck totem for trinkets.

Should I farm Princess in Mara for the dagger? Also I read something in the 20's regarding Sethek Halls runs and epic weapon drops, that can be a long term goal I guess?

Right now I have low haste so will likely focus on haste/mast if possible or maybe just get some int/haste gems for now?

Question for the tbc dungeons I am unable to queue for, I can still form physical groups and run them right, or is there an actual lv requirement?

I think I got the basics mostly, I'm just wondering what I might want to focus on heading into prepatch.

Users who are viewing this thread