US Hi, Im looking for more 19 friends

If you playing on that server there is a twink guild called The Vipers. May want to msg them.They do alot of war games and battlegrounds. There is an active member called qoth , try messaging him in game. I'm sure you will find lots of friends as it is a big community. They have managed to make 10 vs 10 war games which is really good. I'm on bh , ghostlands or you prob see me in bg's under the name of cnttouchdis.

ur a fkn recombobulator transmogrification station

Imo i wouldnt go to vipers, currently the most toxic guild in game, (not a good thing like other toxic guilds from WOD. shit talking is good stuff. But running FAKING SURV IN WARGAMES IS A TRUCKING EMBARASSMENT TO THIS BRACKET.) 60 int buff, dragon crit buff, stacking survs discs and booms, vs levelers
This guild is proud of ruining the bracket, they openly speak about it.
In the end play some games gather some BTAG friends and ween out the shitters.

Imo i wouldnt go to vipers, currently the most toxic guild in game, (not a good thing like other toxic guilds from WOD. shit talking is good stuff. But running FAKING SURV IN WARGAMES IS A TRUCKING EMBARASSMENT TO THIS BRACKET.) 60 int buff, dragon crit buff, stacking survs discs and booms, vs levelers
This guild is proud of ruining the bracket, they openly speak about it.
In the end play some games gather some BTAG friends and ween out the shitters.
who r u

hey bro, i seen your thread bro and was thinkin to myself like, bro, damn, Jbot bro?, that's a wicked cool name bro and i bet that bro is a blast to be around.

so bro, i got good news and bad news, bad news first bro, i'm level 20 so we can't pvp together ever.

good news though bro is that i'm totally down to be bros with you bro.

we can do all sorts of bro stuff like go fishin in between ques, run some dugeons even though our xp is locked & go work on our professions even though we have money to buy everything off ah. and bro i'm not insinuating anything bro, but like, i got this really cool basket that we could kick it around when we're bored bro.

so just hit my nextel chirp if you're intersted bro, but don't text me after 11pm bro because my other bros might get jealous.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread