US Hey sport! <Soccer Dads> is recruiting WOTLK 39s - Alliance - Pagle

Chops

Soccer Dad
Teldrassil Firefighters has mostly migrated to WOTLK Classic 39s under a new guild name, <Soccer Dads>.

We’d love for you to join us. Unlike BFA and SL, however, we will not be offering funding. We have gear and enchants we’re happy to share, of course. We have high levels to help with quests and dungeon runs and heroic emblem farming, too.

But fully funding a bunch of twinks is really hard work and frankly, well, we’re all very tired. We've been up since 6:30am, mowed the lawn, watched some NASCAR and we’re about to pass out in the LaZBoy.

Besides, grinding out engineering yourself builds character.

As always, we have no preference for what class or spec you play. Just whatever you want to have fun with. We do some BG’s (obviously) and have been getting guild arenas going as folks get their twinks polished up. We even have some weirdos doing 80s things, if you like your twinking with a side of Naxx.

Basically, its all the lowkey, stress-free fun and excitement you’ve come to know and love from TF. In a lower polygon count package. So join us! Alliance side on Pagle.

Just dont touch the thermostat.

39pally-holy.png

Hey I had a warlock in what I think was your retail guild back in SL. I've been playing Wrath Classic and would love to join.

Users who are viewing this thread