Hey Everyone!

Surgical

Legend
So i'm pretty new to the twinking world, I've made a couple here and there in the past, which usually got deleted or leveled. But I really want to start again, except more serious this time, ya know?

Anyways i'm Jordon and i'd be happy to help with whatever I can. Also if anyone could suggest a more highly populated twinking realm, that would be sweet. I'm on Madoran and there's about 3 active twinks that I know of.. Oh I plan to twink at 19 if that helps any.

Welcome to TI. :)

US servers? I know a lot of 19 twinks are on Bleeding Hollow. There are great guilds on several servers, have a look around and find a good server for you. Also hope a 19 drops in with further info. ;)

Good luck!

Thank you, I've been checking out the guild recruitment section, just seems like most of the guilds on BH are Horde, and I honestly know nothing about leveling a horde toon, i'd end up at Sentinel Hill getting wrecked by guards. LOL

Haven't played in 19 bracket since TBC, but I remember I gave up my 19 hunter after I made a solid 29 pala. Playing a pala was way more pleasant though hunters were really FOTM back in the day.
It's up to you, but I'd prefer to roll a higher level as you're getting more options with gearing and playstyle with every 10 levels

Users who are viewing this thread