EU+US Hey BFA Twinks

Iild

big pwner never small pwn
to better understand the new breed of sub-20 iq players gracing this bracket id like you to all write a brief description of just who you are, include name, age, qualifications or what you're majoring in.

just tell me what makes you who you are, add any information you want, maybe even add a joke, have fun with it.

because atm you just seem like NPCs ingame and on this forum and im struggling to recognise if you're actually human.

fd1f42cd14b2b07029efeccde906079e.png

pow pow

Most people have been calling me by my screen name: Knightfall (Knight for short). Guess I am technically BFA Twink-- just came back to the community after I found out that it was back in force after BG merge (which I also didn't know was a thing for like two expansions...). Mostly focused on end game content/PVP for the last three xpacs. Feels good to be back in 19s and one 59. Plan on jumping in to 29s, 39s, and 49s real soon.

Had twinks in every bracket back in Vanilla when I had a bit more time on my hands. Leveled all of them during the Great Depression so new roster is in sig below. Enjoying Wargames and randoms with my new mates in the brackets (19 and 59 atm). Shoutout to @Jojodancer , @Nuttaps , @Dominate , @Smuchz , @twink.io , and @Warlord Daboo .

Enjoy learning about all the stuff I missed out on in the community while I was out of the game. Met a lot of cool people here, looking forward to meeting more.

Other info since I have time/work is dead: East Coaster (Baltimore MD ftw), Asian (Korea Master Race), Pen & Ink Artist / Illustration Major.

Please enjoy real screenshot of Grandfathered Twinks carrying me through BGs.
f0b85769-e48e-58e8-938c-13f12af87caf.image.jpg

Name: Nicholas Fournier
Hometown: Halifax, NS, Canada

Active Characters

Tswiftirl - 19 Dark Iron Restoration Shaman (A) - BleedingHollow
Tupacirl - 19 Night Elf Restoration Druid (A) - BleedingHollow
Trumpirl - 19 Goblin Restoration Shaman (H) - BleedingHollow
Vanillaice - 19 Undead Arcane Mage (H) - BleedingHollow

Retired Characters

Sinistersuzy - 19 Gnome Outlaw Rogue (A) - Elune

Just wanna log on smoke some good bud and have good competitive BG's.

Started twinking at the beginning of TBC. Used to play a rogue (SinisterSuzy) and a frost mage (Vanillaice) for <Guild Punishment> on Gilneas. The guys from GP used to call me "Suzy". Took a break from the twinking world from cata until legion. Came back in Legion casually and now am back twinking full time on multiple servers in multiple brackets. The majority of my in game time is spent on one of my 19 shamans or druid. If I am not on one of my 19's it can be assumed I'm on either one of the 39's or gearing my 59 mage.

Looking to shake off the cobwebs on some classes and get back into my old form. Looking to be more active in the community and within the guild I am a part of.

Enjoying meeting the twinks that have come since ive been gone, a lot of great talent and potential for strong players. Not to mention the players that are already great, having a blast playing against some of you who are challenging to play against, we all make each other better by playing good competitive games.

Look forward to meeting those I haven't met and playing with those I haven't played with.

Great Idea for a thread

my name is jeffff
[doublepost=1551886277,1551886075][/doublepost]Had twinks in every bracket back in Vanilla when I had a bit more time on my hands. Leveled all of them during the Great Depression so new roster is in sig below.
^^^^^*
never thought of it this way! i did the same fucking thing. years of twinks died in a drunken rage as I leveled my 14 van/bc/lk twinks.

to better understand the new breed of sub-20 iq players gracing this bracket id like you to all write a brief description of just who you are, include name, age, qualifications or what you're majoring in.

just tell me what makes you who you are, add any information you want, maybe even add a joke, have fun with it.

because atm you just seem like NPCs ingame and on this forum and im struggling to recognise if you're actually human.

I'm Thanos I have an addiction to destroying worlds I'm purple n have a shiny glove. Apart from that I like to balance this little knife on my finger n act like I know everything.

upload_2019-3-6_12-30-44.png

whys it so big

Heard its bas vegas beef

u prob go unit 7 u fkn pikey

Nah cba dressing up all about talk or toothbrush, havent been moomoos either

Hi I’m frogturtle a/s/l = 67/male (vey hot)/the pond I started twinking in 1963 I’m also a huge transmog lord ppl hit up my DMs constantly speaking of which I am very trustworthy unlike some EU lildm leakers that I will choose not to name uhhhhh

Idk good luck with brexit I guess lol

Hi my name is hunter aka neon age 24.

I started playing in vanilla but came back to the game to twink f2p in early cata to find the aerie peak community. Had some good days met many good players but eventually the community died. Then the bracket went 20-29 from 20-24 and the gap between a regular f2p and a 29 was too huge, so most f2ps except the hardcore went veteran status. At that point there was no real 20 communities maybe a few stragglers on aerie peak vashj or some other servers. I decided to make my own guild to stir up activity. As soon as i made my guild and announced i was ready to premade there were 3-4 other 20 vet guilds. We premaded against them won some lost some. Then i saw a twink named burg outside org. We began to q with each other and he convinced me to go to bleeding hollow where he was starting a guild. Had alot of premades with burgs guild. At this point 20 realids were being formed once a week i participated in alot. Then the twink cup started in 19s and alot of my 20 friends wondered what it would be like if we had a twink cup. Many of them went to play in 19s to try to play in the twink cup, myself included. I then met mutando in 19s on a undergeared druid named burdy in wod. I joined thier premade team lost every game we played, even to an opposing team of all f2p friends. Then mutando decided to replace me with a druid named kunz. I didnt blame him my druid was way undergeared and had no gfed items. I played alot of 19 wargames in wod, then the twink cup ended. Then the shittiest xpac of all time came. Legion. At this point i just quit the game altogether. I came back in bfa and started playing 20 vets again. At this point there was a solid gearing gap between 20 vets and geared 29s so i decided to play 29s instead of vets. Then the other day i made a 19 in bfa. I mainly play on 29s sometimes 19s.

Most people have been calling me by my screen name: Knightfall (Knight for short). Guess I am technically BFA Twink-- just came back to the community after I found out that it was back in force after BG merge (which I also didn't know was a thing for like two expansions...). Mostly focused on end game content/PVP for the last three xpacs. Feels good to be back in 19s and one 59. Plan on jumping in to 29s, 39s, and 49s real soon.

Had twinks in every bracket back in Vanilla when I had a bit more time on my hands. Leveled all of them during the Great Depression so new roster is in sig below. Enjoying Wargames and randoms with my new mates in the brackets (19 and 59 atm). Shoutout to @Jojodancer , @Nuttaps , @Dominate , @Smuchz , @twink.io , and @Warlord Daboo .

Enjoy learning about all the stuff I missed out on in the community while I was out of the game. Met a lot of cool people here, looking forward to meeting more.

Other info since I have time/work is dead: East Coaster (Baltimore MD ftw), Asian (Korea Master Race), Pen & Ink Artist / Illustration Major.

Please enjoy real screenshot of Grandfathered Twinks carrying me through BGs.
View attachment 10547
The good ol' DMV! Great Gaming and Esports scene out here.

Users who are viewing this thread