Help with hpala gear/weapon

Kanki

Veteran
Hey guys

Working on my holy pala. I’m on a low pop server (EU) and the alliance population is low as well compared to horde. So the BiS gear is pretty hard to come by om AH. Is it worth it to use lower level +healing gear rather than more level appropriate gear with say stam/int? I.ex I have a L19 Mail belt with +healing. And what about cloth/leather if I cant get the right mail gear? How important is the armor rating?

Also wondering about weapon. I dont have the means to farm Death Speaker Scepter, so I’m wondering what would be the second best option there... I have a green L19 1h mace «of healing», but it’s dps is laughable... Still only 3 less healing power compared to Death Speaker iirc. Then I have a Zealot blade as well. Then theres also the 2h mace from pala quest, Verigans Fist. I’d then lose out on shield, but gain some better dps.. But again, is armor rating from shield to good to give up?

Thanks

Holy pal should definitely go with a 1H + shield, I don't know enough about them at 29 to tell you exactly which though. I'll let someone else that knows their shit cover that.

But since you're having trouble finding specific BoEs or dungeon drops, check out Crescent of Forlorn Spirits the quest chain can be easily soloed. Its not incredible now, but its decent. More importantly it is BiS if they release TBC because it can take ilvl35+ enchants.

Thanks for your replay. Nice 1h mace for when BC comes around. Untill then Im guessing Zealot blade with 6 spirit / 5 int is best with its 22 dps. No love for 2h then?

Theres a boe mace with the same +healing as scepter so roll that with +healing shield as you shouldn’t have mana issues

Im guessing thats not from a questline though? So perhaps Even rarer than the scepter? :/

Users who are viewing this thread