US Help with 101 Frost DK simcraft?

Anonymous

Hi I have a Frost DK lvl 101 with 820ilvl. I was trying to use simcraft to see if Marfisi+Eyasu is better than Six-Feather+Eyasu, but simcraft uses obliterate while I only use frostscythe. Does anyone know a twink friendly simcraft? Or how to make simcraft only use frostscythe?

The Intellect trinket is completely useless. There's no point at all using it on a DK. They don't benefit from the stats and it's an RNG trinket with an on-use addon that is not worth having for a DK. Even the fan isn't worth having but if you got it for a cheap price then go ahead.

The Intellect trinket is completely useless. There's no point at all using it on a DK. They don't benefit from the stats and it's an RNG trinket with an on-use addon that is not worth having for a DK. Even the fan isn't worth having but if you got it for a cheap price then go ahead.

The on-use effect is not useless. 20%+ damage from versatility proc, 40%+ damage from the mastery proc, or 90% crit with the crit proc is not at all useless.

Users who are viewing this thread