Help Update my lvl 10 Egg

ffffrf

Legend
Hey guys,

I haven't logged in for a number of years, not sure how long. I was active in the 10-19 but mostly 10. Here is my character link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/ègg

Please help me update my max health/tank set! Also, does anyone remember me, Egg?? I am assuming this is twinkinfo but was just renamed? Was active in the 10-19 bracket as a 10 druid, which I recall was pretty viable at one point, at least the tank set. Im assuming it isn't viable anymore, but I nonetheless want to get BIS for max health!

Thanks!!

Get green lens,Farm foamspittles and do all quests that can proc epics its a shame you missed the fel gear and go resto or balance as feral isnt playable right now.

I know 10s mean alot to some people but i would consider levelling to 19 to not be a handicap.

I know 10s mean alot to some people but i would consider levelling to 19 to not be a handicap.
To some of us that's the very point of 10's, we know we're gimped and it's a matter of pride proving what you CAN achieve with less.

Welcome back egg! I used to duel you a lot back in the day in goldshire on my 14 rogue from cata.

Remember versatility reduces damage you take (and increases you do), im pretty sure all druid flag carriers also go resto now. Id get a Defending champion trinket, stam / vers and a 10% hp on use

Last edited:
Darn, it does suck that I missed the fel gear - thanks for all the tips. I know this guy isn't viable anymore but I have a lot of fond memories of playing this guy at level 10, I will probably just enjoy trying to get better gear, not really gonna play BG's as it will definitely be a huge handicap, maybe one day he will become viable again!

Foamspittle staff. Complete all questlines hope for soothsayer/ring proc. Get bg gear (nearly impossible now rip). And also get engi lens of quickblade. Stack crit vers on boomy.

Hey guys,

I haven't logged in for a number of years, not sure how long. I was active in the 10-19 but mostly 10. Here is my character link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/ègg

Please help me update my max health/tank set! Also, does anyone remember me, Egg?? I am assuming this is twinkinfo but was just renamed? Was active in the 10-19 bracket as a 10 druid, which I recall was pretty viable at one point, at least the tank set. Im assuming it isn't viable anymore, but I nonetheless want to get BIS for max health!

Thanks!!

Gardentotem?? Is that you?!

AHH heyy!!!! Yes it is me, add me!!!! Gardentotem#1524

I swear I had you added from before though...

I still have you, or at least I think. I'll check tonight! Transferring my 10 to horde atm to get some quests done tonight after work.

Had a whole theory that you had died cuz of all the drugs you were doing and you suddenly quit.

Even made a post a few months back hahaha.

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!

Yes literally everyone has told me that. I actually went clean a few years ago after some bad shit happened, grew up, and am now planning on going to medical school after getting my B.S =]

Also, what is 'BG' gear??
[doublepost=1553284013,1553283760][/doublepost]Funny thing is, the reason I quit is that I got a new phone and some shit happened to my authenticator, and it locked me out of my account, I tried to log in a couple of years later but it was still locked, then tried yesterday...and it let me log on lol

Yes literally everyone has told me that. I actually went clean a few years ago after some bad shit happened, grew up, and am now planning on going to medical school after getting my B.S =]

Also, what is 'BG' gear??
[doublepost=1553284013,1553283760][/doublepost]Funny thing is, the reason I quit is that I got a new phone and some shit happened to my authenticator, and it locked me out of my account, I tried to log in a couple of years later but it was still locked, then tried yesterday...and it let me log on lol

Awesome! Good for you, medicine is a beautiful and ever growing field. Makes your days seem like a hobby rather than work after you're done school.

Bg gear is rewards you get from crates awarded after winning a random battleground. It has a chance to upgrade to a blue quality item of ilvl 17 at level 10.

Welcome back!

Users who are viewing this thread