Help Me Make the Ultimate 60 Twink + Rate

leafs

Lord
Hey guys I'm looking to make the ultimate 60 twink and need everyone's help with ideas + improvements.

Please only constructive advice and ideas. :p

Armory - Leafs @ Sisters of Elune - Community - World of Warcraft

My current ideas:

1. Max ALL Reputations possible
  2. Sulfuras + Thunderfury (only time can help me with this)
  3. Obtain all Plans, Schematics, Recipes, Patterns for my professions (including Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops)
  4. Swap Mining to Enchanting (No stat benefits in WoD)
  5. Get someone to craft the BoE Icebane Pieces (only have Icebane Shoulders)
  6. Complete my Dreadnaught Set (currently 2/9)
  7. Fit out bank in full Royal Satchel bags
  8. Sort out my Bank + Bags (-_-) View attachment 4691
  9. Collect all sets usable for paladin such as Glorious + Vanguards etc
  10. Obtain Tabard of the Void for Dreadnaught Mog

These are just my current ideas if you feel like I'm missing something just list it below and ill add it to the list and ill tick them off to mark my progress to keep everyone up to date.

Also feel free to rate it out of 10 as this is what this sub-forum is mainly for :D

Cheerio - Leafs

I can chip in with a few ideas on reputations:

1. It is possible to reach exalted with Kirin Tor Offensive / Sunreaver Onslaught before 90 because of the BoA rep tokens obtained through the treasure room solo instance. BUT, it was just announced today that the instance won't be accessible come patch 6.0. So if you happen to have a ton of level 90's on your account, I'd go and do the instance on those characters right away, but it may already be too late as you need quite a lot of them and patch 6.0 is approaching fast. I managed to get 7 or 8 of the greater tokens per run when I was farming and you need 140ish of them to cap out exalted with just guild reputation buff. On top of that you have to be very lucky to get more than 1 key to the instance per character per week.

2. MMO-Champion noted that the WotLK faction tokens previously sold for 16 justice points each in Dalaran will no longer be available come 6.0 because, I assume, Blizzard does not approve of the idea that you could easily max out those factions by buying tokens with gold once justice and valor points leave the game. (As if 16 jp for 520+ reputation is a high cost)

If you have any ideas on how to obtain honor/justice points at 60 I'm open to suggestions myself. I tried the Krasarang Wilds faction rares, but the honor gain does not cross over through phasing, and doing xp-on WSG yields too little honor through only honorable kills to obtain the amounts of points required before the patch hits.

1. It is possible to reach exalted with Kirin Tor Offensive / Sunreaver Onslaught before 90 because of the BoA rep tokens obtained through the treasure room solo instance. BUT, it was just announced today that the instance won't be accessible come patch 6.0. So if you happen to have a ton of level 90's on your account, I'd go and do the instance on those characters right away, but it may already be too late as you need quite a lot of them and patch 6.0 is approaching fast. I managed to get 7 or 8 of the greater tokens per run when I was farming and you need 140ish of them to cap out exalted with just guild reputation buff. On top of that you have to be very lucky to get more than 1 key to the instance per character per week.

2. MMO-Champion noted that the WotLK faction tokens previously sold for 16 justice points each in Dalaran will no longer be available come 6.0 because, I assume, Blizzard does not approve of the idea that you could easily max out those factions by buying tokens with gold once justice and valor points leave the game. (As if 16 jp for 520+ reputation is a high cost)

If you have any ideas on how to obtain honor/justice points at 60 I'm open to suggestions myself. I tried the Krasarang Wilds faction rares, but the honor gain does not cross over through phasing, and doing xp-on WSG yields too little honor through only honorable kills to obtain the amounts of points required before the patch hits.

i'd say xp on wsg is your best bet to honor cap.

I give 9,99/10 cloak enchant i h8!
Insane pally.
Do you have vanilla pvp tittle? I like it more than "the insane".

I didnt even notice how disgusting my cloak enchant was! Fixed it :)

I do not have a PvP title unfortunately

i'd say xp on wsg is your best bet to honor cap.

I dont really have a decent prot warr to give me a hand :(

This was extremely helpful i hadn't even thought of the JP tokens from dalaran and didn't even know of the kirintor offensive tokens!!

EDIT: I think my best bet will be flying around to all the mop reps and becoming neutral with them all so hopefully even after 6.0 i can use my daily dungeon to be able to get the 300 rep per day

EDIT: Also think ill go human!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, you can build Black Prince rep by killing the Celestial on the Timeless isle, 500 rep + multipliers per week. None of the mobs in Townlong, Dread Wastes or Isle of Thunder award rep on kill, based on personal experience.

On my 60 pally i was farming oposite faction in hellfire peninsula. Its easy honor, which you change later to justice. There are tons of 58/59 lvling Dk's and ofc another classes too.

Easy honor if theres anyone to kill.. Depends alot of which servers you're cross-realmed with.
For example on Tarren Mill I cant find a single alliance in hellfire

Really nice twink!!!!:)
To bad you dont have the weapon enchant tho :( But GL On your adventure man, thumbs up! Ill follow ya armory profile:p

Also, you can build Black Prince rep by killing the Celestial on the Timeless isle, 500 rep + multipliers per week. None of the mobs in Townlong, Dread Wastes or Isle of Thunder award rep on kill, based on personal experience.

I'll test it all out and let you know as a second opinion. I'm also interested in whether or not we can turn in the dark soil to the tillers npcs,

Really nice twink!!!!:)
To bad you dont have the weapon enchant tho :( But GL On your adventure man, thumbs up! Ill follow ya armory profile:p

What chant is that :)

Update: Got Prideful Gladiator's Greatcloak mog glitched onto cloak :)

Nice one leafs, However a tip for you.. my friend just got banned 3 hours for owning a transmog glitch of corrupted ashbringer, you can be banned for having items transmogged that the character doesnt own. Therefor I suggest you remove it.. for your secruity, nowdays they dont only ban the owner of the items if they find out, they actually throw the banhammer on people using items that they dont own. and belive me that one will look suspicious.

Best regards.

Nice one leafs, However a tip for you.. my friend just got banned 3 hours for owning a transmog glitch of corrupted ashbringer, you can be banned for having items transmogged that the character doesnt own. Therefor I suggest you remove it.. for your secruity, nowdays they dont only ban the owner of the items if they find out, they actually throw the banhammer on people using items that they dont own. and belive me that one will look suspicious.

Best regards.

It only happens with CA i've had friends get their CA's removed :(

I'm looking to make the ultimate 60 twink
You can't make the ultimate 60 twink. Very sorry.

you can be banned for having items transmogged that the character doesnt own
See this guy couldn't even attempt it without having recourse to cheating.

And if you think "nan swallows best", won't get you banned either, you're a fool. It's just a matter of time.

You know why you'll never be the ultimate 60 twink? Because you are claiming loud in public you could be. It's not up to your sad ego to decide that. It's up to everyone else.

Verdict: Cheating disqualifies. 1/10.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't make the ultimate 60 twink. Very sorry.

See this guy couldn't even attempt it without having recourse to cheating.

And if you think "nan swallows best", won't get you banned either, you're a fool. It's just a matter of time.

You know why you'll never be the ultimate 60 twink? Because you are claiming loud in public you could be. It's not up to your sad ego to decide that. It's up to everyone else.

Verdict: Cheating disqualifies. 1/10.

Thanks for your input although you missed the constructive idea's and advice part.

I've had my pets named that for more then a year so thats awks.

And mog glitching is cheating? Oooops I'm a cheater :D

My god... everything about your 60 makes me jealous in so many ways... Helmet enchant, Mp5 on shoulder... everything... I'd say you're probably already as op as you can get. (Besides the T-mogging) You can definitly try going alchemy now and then for Flask of Distilled wisdom potion (Granting 80-89 intellect from perk).

Unless you've already done that, that's all I have on mind.

I'll test it all out and let you know as a second opinion. I'm also interested in whether or not we can turn in the dark soil to the tillers npcs,

What chant is that :)

Pretty sure "zzOldQAEnchant Weapon +81 Healing" is better

As it gives me +43 spell power on a level 70, while mighty spell power gives 32. (these numbers are for level 70 tho)

Users who are viewing this thread