EU+US Help me finish this nasty tank set

Light

vet
Rz1e7W2.jpg

The main build i'm going for is high stamina high vers.
I have 2 adaptable blue bracers but they are both for my healing and ret set.
And im planning on upgrading my boots to adapaptable and gloves to magefist ivll 28.

I'm just wondering which neck enchant shall I use?

• The stam engineering belt is always an option, I think it's what, +13 stam? (edit: if you're using the bubble trade glitch I wouldn't make a solid swap over to this belt, but considering how long the cool down is I think you probably have a lot of downtime where you could benefit more from the extra stam. aka just belt swap.)
  • Boots as you've already said could use an upgrade, earthen vitality enchant gives +2 stam and speed.
  • Do you have the movie shield with elemental force? Double ele force would be ideal for dungeons and such.
  • Start loot specing to prot to open your bg crates, an int mace wont cut it.
  • I would just enchant the ret bracers with stam tbh, I assume you mean you have them with like +str or +ap? I don't understand str users using str enchants > +4 stam considering Crusaders ridiculous uptime.
  • I haven't tried Naga Hide on pally, but it might be worth giving a shot. It's ideal on warrior because of shield block. (this is pure guess work, deep down I don't think you should use Naga Hide.)
That's about all I can think of off the top of my head, in terms of neck enchant you could go heavy hide, but afaik the armor gain from the proc is lackluster and not worth it (especially for plate,) you'd be better off thinking offense is the best defense and being able to kill mobs faster with Mark of the Hidden Satyr would in term keep me alive longer. On that note, if you have the movie shield with ele force I think double ele force is the way to go because it's swag and effective.

also put zookeeper on your shoulders duh

Rz1e7W2.jpg

The main build i'm going for is high stamina high vers.
I have 2 adaptable blue bracers but they are both for my healing and ret set.
And im planning on upgrading my boots to adapaptable and gloves to magefist ivll 28.

I'm just wondering which neck enchant shall I use?

-If this is for any type of pve content, the boa str/vers neck with mark of the hidden saytr is the best option. The on use heal will likely end up giving you more effective hp than the 6 versatility will.
-For the belt, the satchel quickblade (3 crit 5 vers) will give you strength and the save amount of versatility than what you're using right now.
-Boots are bad but you said you'll be replacing so thats fine.
-I believe you have the gloves of the greymain wall with glove reinforcements, so that would be vastly superior to magefist gloves imo since the armor loss will nullify the extra stamina and versatility of magefists.
-I believe adaptable chest is also better than your current chest so aim for that upgrade as well.
-I would ditch one of the adaptable bracers for the healing set and just put stam on it, vers is bad as a straight up stat for holy (haste > vers point for point).
Shield is fine if you don't have the ele force one and the wep could be better but meh (although crusader is still quite good, double ele force is best for maintaining aggro).

I've found max dps prot sets better for pve situations that are level appropriate since you can quite easily sustain yourself with the high prot self heals and it allows you to down things faster and beat the mana race you eventually encounter with content. If this is for shits and giggles than do whatever I guess.

oh sorry not tank set but uh a FC set :3
Then in that case I'd just use the vers neck with ancient priestess, the off heal is a life saver.

I'd also use Coastal Surge over any other wep enchant.

Ditch the movie shield idea, stick to the one you have now.

Gift of vers might be a better option for cloak enchant? Don't minor speed and gift of vers stack?

Getting those 28 magefist is probably worth it then, maybe 28 magician's mantle?

@tence halp show him your FC set

Then in that case I'd just use the vers neck with ancient priestess, the off heal is a life saver.

I'd also use Coastal Surge over any other wep enchant.

Ditch the movie shield idea, stick to the one you have now.

Gift of vers might be a better option for cloak enchant? Don't minor speed and gift of vers stack?

Getting those 28 magefist is probably worth it then, maybe 28 magician's mantle?

@tence halp show him your FC set

From the perspective of an fc holy set you have 2 options. One that is straight up vers and stam, and one that mixes vers, stam, and haste to get off faster flash of lights.

With this is mind, the armor loss of cloth gear like magefists and magician's mantle compared to mail or ideally plate counterparts is not worth the extra stamina or versatility gained.

That being said, I've found the most success with straight versatility enchant to the wep over +sp or coastal surge since you will likely be kiting more than you will be hard casting abilities.

Minor speed to boots and gift of vers enchant is 100% needed as an fc period (until stacks hit).

fortified gauntlets of the aurora w/ 5 vers are better than quickblade. Crit is an awful stat for a holy paladin at this level and it should be avoided like the plague.

Satchel belt with 5 versatility is the best option period.

As I stated before with the neck, the boa one gives more effective health with the on use than the one you have on now with the extra versatility. Use this with mark of the ancient priestess as the proc is more effective health/useful than any other enchant.

Finally BIS options are blue adaptable pieces on everything but the ring slots, but aurora versions with the focus on versatility works in a pinch.

Users who are viewing this thread