help for making a 70 pally

i am new at lev 70 twinking i want to do arena with friends. I have questions about prof. I plan to lev skinning for crit, but i am still not sure about 2nd prof. I started with blacksmithing but i think the pvp stuff i can get have better item lev, and resil for arena. So i was thinking about trashing BS.

i could always take herbalism for lifeblood but i want to know if other prof can be usefull in arena. I was thinking about alchemy, can i use flask of the north in arena for example.

if someone can give me a little help with choosing a 2nd prof i would appreciate.

ty and have a nice day all

crit from skinning isnt worth it.

jc/engineering

Imo inscription is one of the best profs to have at 70, especially as a healer with the 70 int 15 spirit shoulder enchant there isn't even anything comparable, considering you can only get the aldor/shatar shoulder enchants which are what 15 sp 12 spirit? Or the pvp shoulder enchant which is only 30 stam 15 resilience, which in the scheme of a fight won't be that big a factor compared to having almost an extra 1k mana. Another benefit is the fact it's very cheap to level, and if your server is good you could even make a profit selling all the glyphs you make.

but the engineering trinks and the jc gems are better, considering ppl will use the 30 stam shoulder chants

depends how you go, if you're going to stack resilience and use the 34 resi gems, then yes JC is optimal, but if you go with the 34 int gems trying to maximise your int, then inscription would be a better.

Users who are viewing this thread