US Hellfire Citadel 101-102s only

I'd love to join if horde, but idk when you'll be running. I won't home until maybe 0200EST tonight but would be more than happy to bring my 847 BM hunter if you'll have me. Don't really care for the mogs or anything (since t18 looked god awful on hunters imo...) but I would love for a shot at class trink lol

Sorry should have included the faction. It will be on horde. I'm only in for the class trinket as well but nothing is reserved!

woot! Fuck yeah, what time are you planning on running it?

I'd love to join if horde, but idk when you'll be running. I won't home until maybe 0200EST tonight but would be more than happy to bring my 847 BM hunter if you'll have me. Don't really care for the mogs or anything (since t18 looked god awful on hunters imo...) but I would love for a shot at class trink lol
What is your btag?

@DeLindsay I'd be glad to run with you one day if you really never get the chance to do it. Hell if anything I'll do it on my 110 for you to, hopefully, get you a better shot at getting accepted into groups

Much appreciated folks. My main issue is timing. I work what is essentially 2nd shift CST so I'm usually only playing when most of NA is sleeping lol. No worries though, I'm very patient when it comes to Twinks and their Gear.

getting the group together now! if you want to join add my btag jake#12382 and message me!
GL to you all, go kick some Legion ass and may the stars align and 1 or more of you get that elusive Class Trinket.

@DeLindsay what time are you usually on (converted to EST)? I might be able to run with you one night after work (I work 2nd shift EST) if it's not too late.

@DeLindsay what time are you usually on (converted to EST)? I might be able to run with you one night after work (I work 2nd shift EST) if it's not too late.
It depends but usually I get on around 1am CST, so that's 2am EST.

@DeLindsay Well, I'm on right now if you're getting off of work lol I'm US horde

Users who are viewing this thread