EU Heart of Azeroth obtain

can u share the details? i just traded an azerite piece from my main to my twink, no quest appeared?

can u share the details? i just traded an azerite piece from my main to my twink, no quest appeared?
i'm not sure .. i saw some streamer was doing it and he said he went in party with afriend but without syn ...and he got azerite gear from 1st time

well i did the same, got a lvl 50 piece of azerite traded to my lvl 20 - no quest began or anything tho - going to silithus to check it manually now

well i did the same, got a lvl 50 piece of azerite traded to my lvl 20 - no quest began or anything tho - going to silithus to check it manually now
Go to boralus, then log out and back in (must have an Azerite item traded to you)

oh lmao, ty guys
[doublepost=1602747088,1602746888][/doublepost]
upload_2020-10-15_9-31-9.png

guess the gear is patched tho?

Perhapse this is not azeroth heart related, but in the questline from choosing my artifact weapons i deleted the quest. (i was at the point where i could choose Arms/Fury/Protection weapons)
Where can i pick it up again, and how to get there?

And then say shadowfang is a lot of work!

*Edit was in the wrong Dalaran

Last edited:
' games are fun - they said '

Generally I find if I do my own research "They" tend to have been badly informed.

Counterintuitively, I've found truisms to often based in fact - e.g. "Assume makes an ass out of u & me."

Used my 50 to run a 20 through freehold this morning...azerite piece was BoP. Any thoughts?

How many runs did it take you guys to get an azerite piece? I haven't seen on in four runs so far. Just my 19 twink (on BFA timeline) and my 50 rogue.

How many runs did it take you guys to get an azerite piece? I haven't seen on in four runs so far. Just my 19 twink (on BFA timeline) and my 50 rogue.
Rng is rng. It took me like 8 runs. Some people got it 1-3 runs. Just make sure you have an ilvl72 or higher in that slot or it wont be tradeable.

So is this doable on a f2p or not? From what I gather a 50 has to trade an azerite piece to a 20, which f2p cannot do.

Users who are viewing this thread