EU+US Heart of Azeroth level Leaderboard?

Speedruns

Veteran
Hey,

Does anyone know if there's a leaderboard or a way to check highest HoA level at 110?

I started late but I'd love to see if I can compete, I hit 26 this week

Edit: level 30 now

What are you guys at & who has the highest neck you've heard of?

Last edited:
95% to 25 and highest i have heard for 120 is 31 and for 110 yours at 26
Anyone know is there possibility to get ur +15 ilvl increase to ur neck from CoA rep am at 2750/3000

Last edited:
I'm just at a measly 24. Though I mainly have done mine through PvP. Doing TW this past week gave me a level and a half, surprisingly. The weekly IE for the extra azerite and missions as they pop up, but otherwise just PvP.

With each week it only gets easier and easier to get a higher ilevel on it, I wont be surprised in a month 30 is considered normal

Whats the ilvl at 26? That's pretty sweet.

i330 :]

With each week it only gets easier and easier to get a higher ilevel on it, I wont be surprised in a month 30 is considered normal

Yep that's how it works, gotta keep grinding ^^

Semi related but have you guys observed a change in 700 AP quest items droprates? I haven't gotten one in over 250 runs. I wonder if they made it so you can't get them twice :(

Speedrun, I know exactly the feeling there. I was getting at a decent drop rate not every run but enough that it was enjoyable. Havent got 1 in ages

In a strange way, beyond level 10 it’s a kind measure for how much you play the azerite game per week. The guy who has level 34 has to get around 140K azerite per week to maintain that. At 24, I have to get about 10K per week to maintain it. Op at 26 has to get about 17K per week to maintain.

More than how much farther we are behind, what levels really show is how much less azerite we farm per week. If mister 34 put as much effort into a new toon, he’ll also get ahead of the pack pretty quickly there too (though probably falling behind on the other one). Just food for thought.

I am at 21. I stayed at 20 for about 4 weeks and decided to do IEs again. I am out of resources, so I can't do any more missions for AP. I figure I will prob do about 4-5k a week if I can stomach IEs for that long. After about 90-120mins of them non stop i just want to say done. Especially if the drops arent there. If I get a 700 AP item or a pet/mount that helps me to keep going.

I want a leaderboard for twink ilvl as well. My 110 DK has an equipped ilvl of 272 in blood (with the 300 trinkets), but 269 in unholy (without the 300 trinkets). Personally I have yet to see anyone exceeding this but I would love to find and meet twinks exceeding 270 (if they exist). I’ve met plenty who are around 260-265 (including my other four twinks) but it seems like pushing 270 has been extremely rare.

I am not sure if I am a fan of ilvl leaderboards. I think a BiS might be more appropriate. The 300 trinkets are pretty useless for most classes but will inflate ilvl by a lot.

The armor page (like the 101 armory page too) doesn't get updated. I think having someone update it regularly is key.

I want a leaderboard for twink ilvl as well. My 110 DK has an equipped ilvl of 272 in blood (with the 300 trinkets), but 269 in unholy (without the 300 trinkets). Personally I have yet to see anyone exceeding this but I would love to find and meet twinks exceeding 270 (if they exist). I’ve met plenty who are around 260-265 (including my other four twinks) but it seems like pushing 270 has been extremely rare.
Armory link?

i330 :]

Yep that's how it works, gotta keep grinding ^^

Semi related but have you guys observed a change in 700 AP quest items droprates? I haven't gotten one in over 250 runs. I wonder if they made it so you can't get them twice :(
ye i have noticed the decrease on droprates for quests aswell..i did get 1 yday tho and it was one i have gotten allot so ig they just made the quests rare af now..sadly

I am not sure if I am a fan of ilvl leaderboards. I think a BiS might be more appropriate. The 300 trinkets are pretty useless for most classes but will inflate ilvl by a lot.

The armor page (like the 101 armory page too) doesn't get updated. I think having someone update it regularly is key.

No such thing as BiS, 110s do too many different things to have a "BIS". Unless, of course, you want to make a iPvP BiS, WPvP BiS, PvE BiS, Islands BiS, etc...

No such thing as BiS, 110s do too many different things to have a "BIS". Unless, of course, you want to make a iPvP BiS, WPvP BiS, PvE BiS, Islands BiS, etc...
Good Point. I just think the 300 trinkets bloat the ilvl in a lot of cases.

Maybe we can have an ilvl of weapon list? Seems like that could be a thing to brag about a lot if you had a 260+ artifact weapon.

Or just do what we did in the 101 bracket and have minimum requirements to weed out the mediocre stuff. Make the minimum ilvl to be listed something around 230, maybe? I'd suggest higher, but 110s can still be very effective with an ilvl below 230.

I don't know.

Another option is finding your ilvl outside of helm/shoulder/chest and making a modified item level calculation (excluding those archaeology stam trinkets, of course!)

Users who are viewing this thread