Healer Weapon Enchant

Dcm

idc
Has anyone tested coastal surge since the patch? I've been unable to because my sub is still active and I've focused all my time in farming, and I know it took a pretty big nerf. Just wanted to know if it was worth keeping on my weapon as opposed to just static spellpower.

Thanks.

Even before the nerf, I preferred +9 sp. Though... druid. We arent really hurting for hots.
Yeah monk is kinda the same. I was just talking to Deej and he told me that static SP should be taken over coastal and even EF after the nerf. I think I agree, so once I'm done questing to hell I'll switch off my EF on monk

Yeah monk is kinda the same. I was just talking to Deej and he told me that static SP should be taken over coastal and even EF after the nerf. I think I agree, so once I'm done questing to hell I'll switch off my EF on monk

Yea, I was also never a fan of having something do that much healing that I wasnt in control of.

Maybe if people ever get serious about 20 arenas, it might be useful since it's more likely to proc on someone who needs it rather than a mage at 95% that I just topped off with a rejuv.

I use coastal when playing disc and defensive shadow, but they have legit no hots. holy doesn't need it as much

monks would probably prefer sp

I use coastal when playing disc and defensive shadow, but they have legit no hots. holy doesn't need it as much

monks would probably prefer sp
Paladin was definitely in the same boat, so I guess this thread was leaning more towards that character, especially since imo even before the nerf EF was absolute shit for it. But if it's not as good as it used to be then I think I'll just drop it for pure static sp, not a bad option

EF does 30ish damage at lvl 20, but in bg it scales up to 50ish damage. I think it's still worth using if you're a healer that can dot

I paid like 10k for my coastal surge when it first came out. Don't tell me its trash now...

Users who are viewing this thread