Headgear for Boomkin/Arcane/Disc

I just rolled Fireflash (11crit 6haste) and Aurora (10haste 8vers). My question is 2-fold:

What's better for Boomkin/Arcane Mage/Disc Priest? Should we all just be using the 27int goggles, or are these Green Lens' good? I don't mind farming the Wildvine, but an hour of flying around for 2 goggles could be better spent elsewhere if the 27int goggles are better anyway.

I'm assuming haste/vers for the Disc, but what about boomie and arcane?

I had headgear briefly when I had braces as a preteen.

It was awful.

I just rolled Fireflash (11crit 6haste) and Aurora (10haste 8vers). My question is 2-fold:

What's better for Boomkin/Arcane Mage/Disc Priest? Should we all just be using the 27int goggles, or are these Green Lens' good? I don't mind farming the Wildvine, but an hour of flying around for 2 goggles could be better spent elsewhere if the 27int goggles are better anyway.

I'm assuming haste/vers for the Disc, but what about boomie and arcane?

Both spellpower goggles extreme plus and green lens are good. Depends if you want pure glass cannon int, or more balanced stats.

Verse is always #1 secondary for all three of those classes/specs (and really, most classes at 19) - so def aurora > fireflash. Quickblade wouldn't be bad either - though personally I would prefer haste on all of those.

I'd say go with spellpower goggles for the mage (more pew pew). Disc priest can go either way depending on how squishy you find yourself due to any other glass cannon pieces you run. Boomkin you could go either way depending on how squishy or versatile you want to be. You could go for a full glass cannon set and an FC set - or go with a more general set with a few FC pieces, so if you get stuck carrying while in your dps set it isn't so bad.

Hope that helps.

Both spellpower goggles extreme plus and green lens are good. Depends if you want pure glass cannon int, or more balanced stats.

Verse is always #1 secondary for all three of those classes/specs (and really, most classes at 19) - so def aurora > fireflash. Quickblade wouldn't be bad either - though personally I would prefer haste on all of those.

I'd say go with spellpower goggles for the mage (more pew pew). Disc priest can go either way depending on how squishy you find yourself due to any other glass cannon pieces you run. Boomkin you could go either way depending on how squishy or versatile you want to be. You could go for a full glass cannon set and an FC set - or go with a more general set with a few FC pieces, so if you get stuck carrying while in your dps set it isn't so bad.

Hope that helps.
I'm glad someone who plays the bracket and knows the class better had an informative post to follow up with what I posted for humor purposes.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread