Have you got any pops lately?

LecolaEU

Grandfathered
Have you got any AV pops lately? Bracket seems very active and many levellers're playing bgs.

Last edited:
//I misunderstood this. Got it now with a bit searching.

Last edited:
THey moved AV into epic battleground ques, so they arent in random bgs que and 20s cant que epic. No one ques specific when leveling, GG 5k rep from conq :(
What's strange to me is, it says "Available at Level 20" for Epic BGs in game.

Are they implying "Honor Level 20"? Because they should really be more specific. Also, is their a cap on how high of Honor Level F2P can get? I can't see why we couldn't max it, even though it would take a very very long time (Similar to the Wandering Isle Staying grind to max level type grind), unless they level cap it.

What's strange to me is, it says "Available at Level 20" for Epic BGs in game.

Are they implying "Honor Level 20"? Because they should really be more specific. Also, is their a cap on how high of Honor Level F2P can get? I can't see why we couldn't max it, even though it would take a very very long time (Similar to the Wandering Isle Staying grind to max level type grind), unless they level cap it.
I honestly have no clue, still honor lvl6

I believe that it will open up to 20s, i think its suffering a problem related to the whole honor lvl50 thing.

Yes, I think it will open up. Given it says it should be available at level 20.

And yes, you can still do AV, just doesn't show up under Random Queue.

Users who are viewing this thread