Have a 50 twink well kinda of and not sure what to do with it

Charicore

Grandfathered
I have a guardian druid who was my main in BFA and had lots of fun with, hes 120 ilevel. I know theres rep i could grind but is there anything i could do with it for shadowlands content? I do have threads unlocked

I have a guardian druid who was my main in BFA and had lots of fun with, hes 120 ilevel. I know theres rep i could grind but is there anything i could do with it for shadowlands content? I do have threads unlocked
You can queue the first 4 leveling dungeons in LfG for shadowlands related twink gameplay. not much else really. The rest of pve tanking content would come from non SL stuff. Bfa dungeons are 10-50, lots of pops. You can use party sync to queue all chromie time dungeons scaled to 50 also. Since we are already 50, we don’t get scaled at all in party sync in dungeons. The mobs just scale up, to the power of like a theoretical 70ilvl 50. But you have an expansions of ilvl scaling, so you’re double or more power than “intended”

Ahhh so more or less we can help powerlevel in the dungeons buts thats pretty much it?
Yeah, you won’t be having a ton of success killing actual pvper 60s anymore this patch. So other than running LfG dungeons, farming Revendreth chests for 140 epic proc items, farming rep wq, there really isn’t much for a 50 on SL to do.

you can do a character transfer to bfa account if you want to join in 50 capped pvp. or if you want to play the non SL dungeons without the xp reduction aura to carry people

Users who are viewing this thread