Haste twink

Thought I'd post here cuz you guys do slot of secondary stat testing. I'm looking for the level and class and race to make a pure haste twink. The whole point of the character is to lower the cast time of cards of omen. Any advice is helpful

Do trolls still have more haste

I don't know for certain if it's the case, but I think that level 111 is the best level bracket for stacking a secondary stat. It's the level where Battle for Azeroth gems turn from +7 to/+9 to +30/+40.

For races:
Trolls give 15% haste for 10 seconds every 3 minutes. If you only need 2 minutes or less to craft, they are the best race. If they're going to be crafting for 3 minutes at a time, they only have an overall haste boost of 0.833% assuming their racial ability is used on cooldown. 0.833% passive haste also gives more than just 0.833% haste because it multiplies itself with your haste rating's percentage. If you have 50% haste from your haste rating, 0.833% racial haste would gives 1.25% haste (1.50 * 1.00833 = 1.5125, or a 1.25% haste boost with 50% haste from rating).

The best race is likely to be gnomes, goblins, or night elves at night. 1% passive haste gives more than just 1% haste because it multiplies itself with your haste rating's percentage. If you have 50% haste from your haste rating, 1% racial haste would gives 1.5% haste (1.50 * 1.01 = 1.515, or 1.5%).

Humans become equal to gnomes, goblins, and night elves at night at 100% haste from haste rating (1908 haste). From this point on, humans become the best haste race. To beat trolls in a 3-minute period, you'll need 1,590 haste rating.

Pandaran's food boost could be the best race in long crafting sessions with Swamp Fish 'N Chips. The food is displaying the wrong numbers at 120 at the moment, boosting 70 haste while showing 55 haste on the food itself. At 111, Swamp Fish 'N Chips displays 20 haste. If it scales at the same rate, it'll either give 25 or 26 haste depending on how it rounds. That's 1.31% or 1.36% haste.

In summary, for 111s:
Pandaren: Best with the best possible food for haste if that food gives 26 haste and haste ratings are low (35% haste from haste rating or less versus a gnome).
Gnomes/Goblin/Night Elves at night: Best if crafting for long periods of time and haste values are moderate to high (35% to 99% haste from rating)
Humans: Best if haste from rating exceeds 100%.
Trolls: Best if crafting in short bursts of under 2 minutes, 30 seconds or less at a time. Requires maintaining a cooldown.

Alternatively, you can go to Cookie in Deadmines and stack 99 of the "good food" buff. 2,970% haste for 30 seconds, or 30% per buff.

Users who are viewing this thread