EU+US Has anyone tried Blight Boar event in DMF on PTR?

so ive tried to kill him about 10 times now, and failed every single time. even with 10+ people there, it fails. he deals constant aoe damage so you cant just stand around and survive. at 50% hp, he summons walls of banshees which needs to be dodged. he despawns after a wipe and you gotta wait another hour to try again. unlike moonfang where you can try again immediately. hopefully he will be nerfed, or at least not despawn so we dont have to wait another hour

Wow, it's a good sign that he scales down. I know it blows for you that he's so tough but I'm sort of excited if they can make these scaled encounters tougher, even with extra mechanics in it. Good luck and I'd love to see if the loot he drops scales!

Any further news on this event? Can't find any info online about the boss scaling but seeing it has scaled for @Syrayeda I'm sort of excited to see if we can participate. If anyone has any news, please spill it here........

Any further news on this event? Can't find any info online about the boss scaling but seeing it has scaled for @Syrayeda I'm sort of excited to see if we can participate. If anyone has any news, please spill it here........
i failed every single time. dont know whether it drops loot for us. the event has ended on ptr now. will need to wait until its open again to try again

dmf is back with good news and bad news. good news is that death metal knight's damage has been nerfed. i was able to survive no problem. with a dh, we managed to bring him down to 1% hp. bad news is that its bugged, he doesnt die. stayed at 1% for 10 minutes before giving up. or maybe its intended cos they havent implemented the rewards yet

Well, I guess in a months time we'll be able to see if this event is available for 20's. On another note I just saw this on today's 7.2.5 patch notes which made me sad!
upload_2017-6-14_9-42-4.png

The Slave Pens is available at lvl 59, so not sure why they picked 60?

Does that mean the Headless Horseman won't be available to 20's either as the dungeon requires lvl 23? My dreams are coming crashing down.......... :confused:

Well, I guess in a months time we'll be able to see if this event is available for 20's. On another note I just saw this on today's 7.2.5 patch notes which made me sad!
View attachment 6058

The Slave Pens is available at lvl 59, so not sure why they picked 60?

Does that mean the Headless Horseman won't be available to 20's either as the dungeon requires lvl 23? My dreams are coming crashing down.......... :confused:
i saw that too and it looks that way. hopefully they will add more events with scaling gear. would really like to have full epics on a 20

Users who are viewing this thread