Has anyone been able to pick up Cata tinkers since 8.0?

tomxoqt

Grandfathered
I've blown tens of thousands into obsidian bars and volatile airs on my twinks' dead realm but I've not procced a single cata tinker in 100+ skillups (been abandoning and relearning engi once ether hits yellow). Thank you.

For those curious as to why I want cata engi over rocket boots, I'm pursuing the spinal healing injector on my mage since it has a strong base heal, can crit, and my mage has >50% crit chance.

you cant learn cata profession anymore, same with MoP. Its now lvl based. lvl 78 for cata.

i skilled today from 25 to 90 cata engi and got 0 tinkers. So i guess there are gone.

I have 2 79 twinks. I had cardboard assassin on mage from before 8.0, but of course that is trash. They show up in unlearned. My theory is there is a bug preventing us learning. Tazik has been removed but others havent.
Taziks was game breaking lmao. And the rest of them do seem to be unlearnable at the time being. Why or why not is unknown to me, all I know is my main twinks got all the tinkers pre 8.0. :D

Last edited:
For those curious as to why I want cata engi over rocket boots, I'm pursuing the spinal healing injector on my mage since it has a strong base heal, can crit, and my mage has >50% crit chance.

I use it on my 70 mage, but I want it on others. its worth getting if you got GF cata Engineer, keep putting in those tickets and hopefully they fix it, im not holding my breath though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread