hardest 29 toon/spec to play?

yeah, i think im basically looking for the opposite of the arcane missile one button spam but at this lvl there arent many talents to worry about.

ooooh maybe Holy Pally? I suppose if you really want a struggle, a F2P holy pally would be a high effort/high reward class to play. Juggling Beacon of Light around, having to hard cast the only real heal you have, shit mobility so positioning is crucial and unforgiving.

None are particularly difficult to play but I suppose the hardest to do well on would be something like an ele shaman or one of the lock specs?

Ele does just fine, sure its shadowed by resto but it has high spread dmg and even higher healing surges. Earthshock lets you snipe kills and knockback can be a gamechanger.

ww monk/ele or enhance/ any lock spec/fire mage/any tank spec lol/feral

thanks for the replies, ive done the fire/frost route, quite fun...definitely not the dmg output that arcane does, but i think its a really decent play in these brackets. I may try the holy pally @Chops that sounds like a challenge! Also might try the ww monk, i dont see many of them around. @Quack more of the "challenge" type of play as chops described the holy pally. Thanks all!

once again berryy has said something stupid and became the joke of the thread I see

any tank spec, fire / frost mage, demo lock, assass rogue, sub rogue if you're a 20, enhance and ele sham are all "the hardest" specs to play in the bracket generally

there are more mid tier specs like ret and WW monk that aren't really "hard" because they can still hold themselves alright, assuming by hard you mean underpowered or not fotm

also I had a hard time putting ele on this list cos its actually p decent its just hella overshadowed by resto

I would say it's warlock.On 29 you have non ability to escape a melee class like warrior or rogue and even if you fake cast them for fear,you are most likely already dead.

ooooh maybe Holy Pally? I suppose if you really want a struggle, a F2P holy pally would be a high effort/high reward class to play. Juggling Beacon of Light around, having to hard cast the only real heal you have, shit mobility so positioning is crucial and unforgiving.
I definitely agree with this, but I feel as though hpal is very underrated. Beacon healing does so much, and you can swap beacon onto as soon as you finish casting flash of light and it'll go off on the new person you put it on, making it a basically instant cast heal.

Otherwise the instant casts that hpal does have are actually decently strong. In full slither set, while also keeping a decently balanced pool of HP, my holy shock and bestow faith crit for 800-900 in bgs.

It's a challenge, but there's a few things you can do to make yourself pretty effective.
[doublepost=1550718704,1550718388][/doublepost]Also to add, it's important to keep in mind that sometimes there's nothing you can do in specific situations. It's almost impossible to save some degenerate fotm reroll warrior who wants to go all mongo smash in eots mid because there's no amount of heals an hpal can put out that can save them.

Last edited:
@Blackberryy
2u8c4n.jpg

x)

No class harder than the other but highest ‘skill’cap would probably be boomy and probably hunter or rogue considering how useful u can be compared to other classes

Users who are viewing this thread