Happy April Fools!

What are some low tier/meme builds you'd like to run/actively run? I personally really like running fire mage with high mastery for the burn and demonology warlock with stacked haste to get MAXIMUM IMPS!

What are some low tier/meme builds you'd like to run/actively run? I personally really like running fire mage with high mastery for the burn and demonology warlock with stacked haste to get MAXIMUM IMPS!
How many imps you get?

I run a prot pala fully stam stacked (even using naga hide over sader tp be even beefier)
I run a true brawling 2h Hpally w stam stack gems (still have 209 int outside BGs tho)
I play a haste stack smf warrior using 2 dragons calls for as many dragons as possible.
I play a ftp frost mage w a full set of karl Malone gear.
I play a full AP enh shaman, but idk if i even consider that a meme build since it absolutely slaps.

I think i am the alliance version of glance.

Haste agi gemmed enh shaman and (hopefully one day) attack speed increase gem on helmet. Oh, it's a troll so add berserking. It does pretty good dps with most of the damage coming from melee and windfury procs followed by stormstrikes

I upped my elemental shaman to 55% haste... instead of seeing how bad it is, I get to see how bad it is f a s t e r.

ahh thank god, i wasn't gonna log into a new domain without waiting a while
happy april fools, good one =)

Users who are viewing this thread