EU+US "Hand of Argus Crossfire" epic qual farm?

Kaløyan

Grandfathered
https://www.wowhead.com/item=27640/hand-of-argus-crossfire#comments

What is the fastest way to get this item? (Kul Tiran 20)
I want to make a Vet Hunter and farming this crossbow in epic quality is my first step.
I read the Wowhead comments but Im confused. They say you just have to get the https://www.wowhead.com/quest=9693/what-argus-means-to-me and then you are right there to the main quest for the crossbow, but its not working for me.

Which quests should I get as freshly 20 level allied race to start the quest chain and is it fast to do this quest with multiple tries with new characters?

PS: I hate Vets and Twinks but... now I want to make a Vet just to teach some horde tryhard vets a lesson :p
[doublepost=1565611218,1565609666][/doublepost]Oh... :p Bad place to ask this question. I forgot all the vets are on the horde side.

What's not working for you?
Started new allied race huntard
WoWScrnShot_081219_144136.jpg
to the Stormwind
WoWScrnShot_081219_144307.jpg
(If your sub is still active don't forget to exp off)
WoWScrnShot_081219_144658.jpg
WoWScrnShot_081219_144525.jpg
To the Exodar
WoWScrnShot_081219_144912.jpg
All way round to Bloodmyst Isle,
WoWScrnShot_081219_145627.jpg
now talk to Boros
WoWScrnShot_081219_145659.jpg
Here it is
WoWScrnShot_081219_150021.jpg

What's not working for you?
Your rashan language WoW is not working for me, but I`ll try to translate the quests in Google Translate and see if I can get to the final result. Thanks anyway :)
[doublepost=1565615808,1565612102][/doublepost]@Ashlander , Im not kidding , comrade!
pripqt.jpg

This is how my vet and his pet will be called. I hate russian language , but I love Pripyat and Chernobyl and Ukraine :) Dunno why, but something is draging me to like Pripyat and Chernobyl. Maybe cuz I was born soon after the explosion and my brain is affected by the radioacticity. I`ll have a long video journey trhouh playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. I think to start my gaming career in a few weeks when I kill some kilograms from my fat and when i`m cool looking infront of the camera.

i usually only read guides n armories n shit but i have serious concerns that this man might commit atrocities against fellow human beings one day

i usually only read guides n armories n shit but i have serious concerns that this man might commit atrocities against fellow human beings one day
Hehe, maybe :p But why do you care? You are safe in US.
[doublepost=1565642369,1565618730][/doublepost]Naa.... forget about this. I`m still kicking Vets asses with my "Starter". I dont need do be a vet.
[doublepost=1565702332][/doublepost]
farm bow.jpg

@Ashlander Thank you, comrade! It took me less than 10 mins to do it. Easy farm. If anyone want to start ally vet huntard, this is the first step! This bow is a killing machine in epic quality!
[doublepost=1565702920][/doublepost]Heirloom with Incendiary Ammunition or this bad ass crossbow is better? Which do more dmg?

Took me a long time to get but I finally got it! https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/kirilaw

I main horde but fortunately I had Void Elves unlocked. I also have my main account that I multiboxed on a lvl 100 ally mage from back in the day. Basically I'd sit my mage by the spawn point for Allied Races, inv to group and portal my new hunter to the exodar, use the flight path heirloom toy, then hop on the FP to Blood Watch. Then just complete the quest very quick. Took me 46 attempts.

And from my experience the pure damage and stamina of this crossbow alone outdoes an heirloom with Incen Ammo

Users who are viewing this thread