US Halp - Getting back into it

Qice

Grandfathered
Hey all.

I played WoW from Vanilla to the start of LK, then I quit. I picked up the game again about a year ago and have been getting back into it. I use to twink way back in the day, and had just assumed that the twinking community had slowly died over the years. Also I assumed that twinking wasn't really a thing anymore. UNTIL, I found this website today.

I'm SUPER pumped that twinking lives on, and I want to get back into it. But there's an issue - I have no idea wtf I'm doing now. I twinked back in the days before heirlooms, so it's been a while.

This is my 19 rogue from BC, and it's what I'm used to - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/moonrunner/twinkonee

Long story short - I'm looking for some help. I want to get back into twinking, not really sure where to start. Looked at a few threads and guides, but a lot of it is overwhelming when I don't even know what classes are relevant anymore.

Plez help an oldschool twinker

whatever you do, don't unequip those boots
sadly haven't played low level twinks in a long while so don't really know how it works

whatever you do, don't unequip those boots

it'll appear as broken/invalid and not contribute to ilvl or armor bonus (5% for full leather)

so if u wanna stay competitive unequip them, if u wanna look cool keep them.

I would just make a new rogue and let that one just chill so you don't have to unequal them.

Yea I wouldn't touch any old character, especially if changing gear will stop you from equipping it again. Reroll, takes a few hours like said above. Bleeding Hollow is loaded with 19s, might want to go there. Just get the highest ilvl leather gear you can. http://www.wowhead.com/item=140999/replica-lions-fang or the horde version is currently BiS but if you don't have go with BoA 2.8 speed. OH is BG crate blue sword.

As everyone else said. Make a new 19. It doesn't take long and you won't ruin anything about that toon :)

Users who are viewing this thread