EU+US Hallows End what does the Horsemann drop?

Subutay

The Spirits are restless
Good Evening,

like the Title says do i wanted to know if someone has a list what he Drops?

I heard he can drop a mount is this true can i get it too as as low lv player`?

The mount drops from the epic version of the loot stuffed pumpkin. Not sure when that becomes available but its not at 20.

Can I piggyback on this thread to ask a question about Horseman loot? I could start a separate thread but this is already halfway on the subject.

In short: what's so great about the Horseman's rings? I get that they're purple, but they have 0 main stat on them. I've been collecting them on all my characters but is +8 Versa really worth losing 4-5 main stat? I'm just confused, maybe someone could talk me through it.

Can I piggyback on this thread to ask a question about Horseman loot? I could start a separate thread but this is already halfway on the subject.

In short: what's so great about the Horseman's rings? I get that they're purple, but they have 0 main stat on them. I've been collecting them on all my characters but is +8 Versa really worth losing 4-5 main stat? I'm just confused, maybe someone could talk me through it.
depends on your class.

If you want to run a vers heavy "emergency FC set" or feel like you need a little tankiness to solo protect a node, then they're great. I use them in my "post 6 stacks" FC set, for instance.

I also have them on my warrior because running double crusader means I can afford to lose some str to stack secondaries, especially if I feel like being goofy and trying to push for 30% crit or something.

In most cases they aren't bis at all. But as with most things, collect multiple pieces of gear for various situations AND on the off chance blizzard goes "oh shit, those are 8 ilvls too low" and bumps them up randomly.

Users who are viewing this thread