Halloween 2018 - Help/Questions.

Marquis

Veteran
Hello to everyone!

Had some questions regarding the Hallow's End ongoing event.
Is it possible for a f2p player to get the "Tricks and Treats of the Cataclysm" Achievement?
Referring to the Deepholm,Temple of Earth location.
I know that we can't complete the Pandaria one cause of quests required for the
Kun-Lai Summit,Westwind Rest.
Is it possible to get the "A Frightening Friend" achievement?
Summon would work for Deepholm and Garrison?
"Tricks and Treats of Azeroth" doesn't appear completed for everyone at armory?

If anyone has time to throw a summon for Deepholm and/or Garrison it would be really appreciated.
Have most wands required for the "The Masquerade" and i can help out if you haven't completed that achievement yet.

Cya in game! Have fun and good luck with your hunting.
Marquis-Darkspear
Barbadeli#21195

Is it possible for a f2p player to get the "Tricks and Treats of the Cataclysm" Achievement?
Referring to the Deepholm,Temple of Earth location.
I know that we can't complete the Pandaria one cause of quests required for the
Kun-Lai Summit,Westwind Rest.
Is it possible to get the "A Frightening Friend" achievement?
Summon would work for Deepholm and Garrison?
"Tricks and Treats of Azeroth" doesn't appear completed for everyone at armory?

If anyone has time to throw a summon for Deepholm and/or Garrison it would be really appreciated.
Have most wands required for the "The Masquerade" and i can help out if you haven't completed that achievement yet.
I haven't tried, but I believe if you group with a P2P, then summon the F2P to the locations that have phased innkeepers, that might work. I'll try it later.

So since P2P 20's can't get to deepholm on their own, I had to get to someone to summon me. I can confirm that not only does the summoning stone at the dungeon high up on the temple of earth works, but that you can infact get the candy bucket in the inn. (I didn't see at first, but it's in one of the back corners of the inn).

Since f2p's starter edition account goes up to legion, I don't see any issue with you being able to load into the zone. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread